******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he hasn't played since December, has a practice squad center, and is trying to overcome a disgusting defensive performance. He has 2 TD's and has gotta be somewhere around 70% in completions.  What in the F do you want???

These reactionary fans are just ridiculous, always looking for someone to beat up on.  To them the world is black and white, no grays.  I'd love to see the average IQ of these poster, that would tell the tale.

BTW Geno has no running game to help him either.  Whatever has been accomplished has been all him and the receivers.  I'm not a fan, but he's done really well today in tough circumstances.  Under the circumstances I would even forgive him for throwing a pick. 

See past seasons. I'l give him playing with chip on shoulder, but hes garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His QBR is gonna look okay because almost all of his throws are high percentage dumps. He's not challenging OAK here. And a team with a 2 TD+ lead most of the game is gonna give him the dump offs. 

Even if he's the worst QB in NFL history, which he isn't, it's his first live action since last season.

Having him toss it 30 yards downfield on 2 of his first 3 throws was just dumb. And yes, he was dumb enough bough to throw it when it wasn't there (though it looked like Decker was held on the first one, a LONG pass on 3rd & 3 from the only QB in the league who didn't take even one preseason game snap?

He's looked mostly fine. Like Fitz, his idea of going through progressions is #1 read -->  checkdown (or run), but they are what they are I guess. I'm less sympathetic to that from a 10+ year veteran, but it's not good from either one. 

Meanwhile he's 22/29 and 16 of his last 19, and this is a good thing. (Now watch him throw 2 pick 6's after this post). 

Archived