******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if he's the worst QB in NFL history, which he isn't, it's his first live action since last season.

Having him toss it 30 yards downfield on 2 of his first 3 throws was just dumb. And yes, he was dumb enough bough to throw it when it wasn't there (though it looked like Decker was held on the first one, a LONG pass on 3rd & 3 from the only QB in the league who didn't take even one preseason game snap?

He's looked mostly fine. Like Fitz, his idea of going through progressions is #1 read -->  checkdown (or run), but they are what they are I guess. I'm less sympathetic to that from a 10+ year veteran, but it's not good from either one. 

Meanwhile he's 22/29 and 16 of his last 19, and this is a good thing. (Now watch him throw 2 pick 6's after this post). 

He's looked fine if not good to me - certainly good enough to give the ball to again and Fitz's thumb may force that card

Good to see Geno still can't recognize a blitz and kept running backward to throw back pedaling. 

Lmaoo it was damn jailbreak . Recievers couldn't even finish there routes. Colon was called for holding before the pass even got off. But its Geno fault smh 

Archived