******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a cluster**** of a job. The Jets were not prepared for this game and when presented with the opportunities to get back into the game they didn't even know how to do it. 2nd time this year that's happened too counting the Philly loss. Honeymoon period with Bowles is over. Get your sh*t together coach.

The honeymoon period last THE WHOLE SEASON Numbnuts

Can you atleast include **** Marshall for dropping a TD for the 2nd time in the past 2 weeks? 

sh*t, Geno wasnt even supposed to play and you're allready on him. Marshall knew he was going to be out there. 

dont bother VTF Jets fanbase has moved ahead of pats as dumbest evah

Can you atleast include **** Marshall for dropping a TD for the 2nd time in the past 2 weeks? 

sh*t, Geno wasnt even supposed to play and you're allready on him. Marshall knew he was going to be out there. 

Yeah that one dropped pass by an injured player was really a critical step.

This game falls on the defense first coaching second and Geno still isn't very good.  I'm sorry I've seen enough of him to know that he is not good enough.  The defense was flat and the coaching staff didn't get the team prepared.  We need a Qb . 

No reason to overreact yet. Rookie HC with a horrible back up QB who had no reps all week on the road against an upcoming, underrated team in The Raiders. Jets will be challenging for a wild card spot and a first round lost when it's all said and done, most likely. Pending on Fitzpatrick's injury.

This game falls on the defense first coaching second and Geno still isn't very good.  I'm sorry I've seen enough of him to know that he is not good enough.  The defense was flat and the coaching staff didn't get the team prepared.  We need a Qb . 

Well I have seen enough of Fitz, and Geno was really bad situationally today, so where in the flying you know what are we at QB.

Archived