Well The Good News

SoFlaJets

Is that this stellar showing by The Scrub should pretty much end his career as a Jet QB-Hopefully this game is all we have to suffer watching him. Why couldn't this happen to Brady instead of our starter? 

This is the only positive, but it's a positive. This will be Genos last season with us.

When Geno came in, hope left the building. Now the Raiders will take away the run game and Geno is good for one more pick at least. I knew Fitzy would get hurt if he did start sliding. If I am Todd Bowles I hit Fitzpatrick with the biggest fine allowable by the NFL because I am sure he has been reminded time and again to get the f-down and slide.

When Geno came in, hope left the building. Now the Raiders will take away the run game and Geno is good for one more pick at least. I knew Fitzy would get hurt if he did start sliding. If I am Todd Bowles I hit Fitzpatrick with the biggest fine allowable by the NFL because I am sure he has been reminded time and again to get the f-down and slide.

You know what also left for me Ex-Rex? Any enthusiasm for this game. I'm right back to the mid-aughts when we would be heading out to Oakland every season for an ass kicking

You know what also left for me Ex-Rex? Any enthusiasm for this game. I'm right back to the mid-aughts when we would be heading out to Oakland every season for an ass kicking

SoFla, I said it earlier in the week.  I hate going out to play Oakland.  We have gotten boned out there more than Rock Hudson.

LOOK Guys, I am a fan of the New York Jets always have been, always will be. I have had to watch my team's QB go down more than any other team in the history of football and I still backed the back up. Didn't matter if it was Babe Parelli, Al Woodall, Pat Ryan, Matt Robinson, Frank Reich, Marty Domeres,  Browning Nagle, Glen Foley, Ray Lucas, Brooks, Quincy, Clemens, Ramsey Vick, and even Geno-don't matter who it is, if he's under center I'm rooting for him-some I have liked more than others but I seem to find something about each and every one that I like-if they are Jets, then I am rooting for them-regardless of my stupid gut reaction threads

LOOK Guys, I am a fan of the New York Jets always have been, always will be. I have had to watch my team's QB go down more than any other team in the history of football and I still backed the back up. Didn't matter if it was Babe Parelli, Al Woodall, Pat Ryan, Matt Robinson, Frank Reich, Marty Domeres,  Browning Nagle, Glen Foley, Ray Lucas, Brooks, Quincy, Clemens, Ramsey Vick, and even Geno-don't matter who it is, if he's under center I'm rooting for him-some I have liked more than others but I seem to find something about each and every one that I like-if they are Jets, then I am rooting for them-regardless of my stupid gut reaction threads

I hear ya SoFlo, same mindset here.

Is this where people will somehow blame this game on geno while ignoring how the team didnt show up at all today?

This was a rex ryan esque game and geno is the least person to be blamed. Its actually laughable seeing people blame him.

The o line and d line got dominated. Our defense couldnt stop a nose bleed. Our special teams continues to be horrendous.

Regardless of wether its fitz or geno,this team lives and dies on the defense and running. Both had their worst games of the season.

Its almost shocking how bad our secondary has looked since pryor went down.

Is this where people will somehow blame this game on geno while ignoring how the team didnt show up at all today?

This was a rex ryan esque game and geno is the least person to be blamed. Its actually laughable seeing people blame him.

The o line and d line got dominated. Our defense couldnt stop a nose bleed. Our special teams continues to be horrendous.

Regardless of wether its fitz or geno,this team lives and dies on the defense and running. Both had their worst games of the season.

trust me, we know our football around here-we know how to grade out our QBs-and we know what we have in Geno Smith who did pretty damn good in some spots and then in the other glaring weaknesses of not knowing what is going on in the game, yea that guy showed up again too

You are a fool. This game ended as soon aas Fitz went down. Everybody with a ******* clue, including the Defense, knew that.

trust me, we know our football around here-we know how to grade out our QBs-and we know what we have in Geno Smith who did pretty damn good in some spots and then in the other glaring weaknesses of not knowing what is going on in the game, yea that guy showed up again too

geno didnt do enough to win the job or silence his doubters thats for sure. But coming off the bench cold and with no running game and playing behind he did about as well as fitz has done this season. 

geno didnt do enough to win the job or silence his doubters thats for sure. But coming off the bench cold and with no running game and playing behind he did about as well as fitz has done this season. 

Dude, when it comes to understanding defenses and situations, Geno is a dunce.  

It did appear that fitz's injury took the wind out of our sales but that is no excuse. It is obvious Gino has zero respect in that locker room. If the team is exploring a trade for quarterback I hope it's either for Glennon or Mettenburger. Today was a huge blow for our  season given the injuries. Here's to hoping Petty comes in and likes it up (trying to stay optimistic). 

Archived