Jets already looking for QBs?

Jet in PA

Mettenberger had a terrible game with a weak supporting cast and might be available.  I still like Aaron Murray from KC.  Average arm with really good accuracy.  Mallott burned bridges and has a gun for an arm. Glennon plays stiff. You guys chime in with an opinion.

here's mine... we're fuqued

Mettenberger had a terrible game with a weak supporting cast and might be available.  I still like Aaron Murray from KC.  Average arm with really good accuracy.  Mallott burned bridges and has a gun for an arm. Glennon plays stiff. You guys chime in with an opinion.

aaron murray is hot garbage.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the trade option will be a bunch of GM's trying to get maccagnan to give up a 4th round pick for a 3rd string QB

I bet its a josh johnson/matt flynn type street FA

I actually thought Flynn looked good in that preseason game minus the horrendous INT of course. I wonder if he had a few more weeks to learn the playbooks and practice what he could have looked like.

Jets coach Todd Bowles said Ryan Fitzpatrick has torn ligaments in his left (non-throwing) thumb.

He is scheduled for an MRI Monday. Fitzpatrick was forced to play two snaps late against the Raiders when Geno Smith was knocked out by a big hit, but he did not look comfortable handling the ball. Pro Football Talk reported the Jets have already begun calling available quarterbacks, indicating they expect Fitzpatrick to miss significant time.

Jets coach Todd Bowles said Ryan Fitzpatrick has torn ligaments in his left (non-throwing) thumb.

He is scheduled for an MRI Monday. Fitzpatrick was forced to play two snaps late against the Raiders when Geno Smith was knocked out by a big hit, but he did not look comfortable handling the ball. Pro Football Talk reported the Jets have already begun calling available quarterbacks, indicating they expect Fitzpatrick to miss significant time.

He probably is out for the season if the MRI shows surgery is needed, and will go on IR.

Archived