• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

consider alcohol

first educated medical opinion I've seen on Fitz:

Ouch ... What a f*cking day hadnt realized that recaulking the kitchen counter so my f*cking wife would quit b*tching at me about stupid stuff was going to be the highlight of it.   then topped off

Ouch ... What a f*cking day

hadnt realized that recaulking the kitchen counter so my f*cking wife would quit b*tching at me about stupid stuff was going to be the highlight of it.

then topped off by her getting p*ssed about me putting the opened salad dressing travel pack in the sink (so it wouldn't make a mess anywhere) instead of pouring it into a Tupperware container ... At the same time our team went down in flames in the 4th quarter

now finding out the Fitz injury is serious

all I have left to look forward to is taking a $h*t before bed ... I know it's going to be diarrhea 

what a f*cking day

• Upvote 4

Anything on McDougle or Skrine? I haven't seen an update on them on Twitter. Cro just looks hurt. Milliner might actually end up being needed. Will be interesting to see how they get him on the roster. If Mangold is back they can cut the center from this week. 

Fitzpatrick will need surgery on thumb “at some point.” TB says there’s a chance he could play Sunday

If Fitz & Geno can’t play, Bowles says “we have Bryce,” but team will “see what’s out there.” Petty will get some first-team reps.

Depending on who bring in, that player could back up Bryce Petty in situation Geno/Fitz can’t go.