been a fan over 35 years

kmnj

it had the look and feel of any team when they play flat and bad football.  Happens from time to time unfortunately.  Are the Falcons blaming as many as we are for losing to Tampa? 

I don't know who's to blame for the OL yesterday given I don't have a clue what king of condition Ivory is in.  He till doesn't look right so...

Ugh, bad example...I wish Lovie Smith was our coach - I would not count Tampa out of any game and its no surprise to me that they beat Atlanta.  You have to give Tampa credit - they have done a great job of putting Winston in a position to succeed - and Winston is proving to be a very competent QB.

Because he doesn't?  He clearly said "as well"

Not clear at all.  I interpreted him saying "out QB gets hurt and our backup forgets to slide as well" as saying that QB#1 got hurt and our backup got hurt as well due to him forgetting to slide. Read it a few times before posting. Could be wrong on his intent. Either way, the lack of people pissed off at Fitz has been pretty surprising.

Not clear at all.  I interpreted him saying "out QB gets hurt and our backup forgets to slide as well" as saying that QB#1 got hurt and our backup got hurt as well due to him forgetting to slide. Read it a few times before posting. Could be wrong on his intent. Either way, the lack of people pissed off at Fitz has been pretty surprising.

No to me it says they both didn't slide and both were injured for not sliding. 

I hope you're wrong and not me. Lol

The Raiders came out and punched us right in the jaw (Sorry Geno) ( and we never recovered.  It was like a boxer getting hurt in the 1st round and pretty much can't do crap the rest of the way.  Give Oakland credit as they have looked great the past two weeks.  Let's get the game plan ready for Jacksonville and snap out of this two game funk,

Ugh, bad example...I wish Lovie Smith was our coach - I would not count Tampa out of any game and its no surprise to me that they beat Atlanta.  You have to give Tampa credit - they have done a great job of putting Winston in a position to succeed - and Winston is proving to be a very competent QB.

perfect example of a team favored to win, playing a game they absolutely should win losing. It's an upset, happens.  Worse loss than a 4-2 team losing to a 3-3 team on the opposit coast. 

going all the way back to shea days as a kid-missed only a handful of games in that time-this was about one of the worst games I have seen

Jets showed ZERO HEART

Coach looked clueless out there-no concept of time management again-the punting and the running call at the end were beyond awful-he quit on the team -just gave up-some teams go down fighting jets just go down

Geno-played okay but I officially buy into the he is dumb school of thought-about 4-5 times I was like omg wtf

Our Defense is a fraud-all of those top draft picks and we got shredded out there-we never get any snacks either-

This was one of those days when I question if I should even be a fan and invest my money and time into a team that just sucks year in and year out

100% one of those games.  Reminded me of the opener against KC at arrowhead were Penny and the Fielder went down a few plays apart from one another and we took it over the head like a broken game of whack a mole. 

100% one of those games.  Reminded me of the opener against KC at arrowhead were Penny and the Fielder went down a few plays apart from one another and we took it over the head like a broken game of whack a mole. 

Penny and Fielder went down at home vs Jacksonville the following week - but yes that game at KC totally caught everyone off guard - Nobody realized Vermeil had their offense fixed to that degree and the performance was typical of the Herm Edwards regime.  I just wish our team was one of those that come out of the lockeroom looking for blood - so far it seems like Kotite was a better motivator than Bowles.

2005 I believe.     Jets played here in Charlotte that year and looked like a high school team with no QB.

That's bullsh*t.  We aren't in any QB injury situation if Fitz just ******* slides.  Why does he get a pass and Geno doesn't?

You're jumping to conclusions bro. I've been saying since the end of the game yesterday how people talk about Geno's boneheaded mistakes yet have let Fitz breaking his hand on a bonehead play slide. 

Im in agreement with you, I just havent repeated myself in every single quote. 

going all the way back to shea days as a kid-missed only a handful of games in that time-this was about one of the worst games I have seen

Jets showed ZERO HEART

Coach looked clueless out there-no concept of time management again-the punting and the running call at the end were beyond awful-he quit on the team -just gave up-some teams go down fighting jets just go down

Geno-played okay but I officially buy into the he is dumb school of thought-about 4-5 times I was like omg wtf

Our Defense is a fraud-all of those top draft picks and we got shredded out there-we never get any snacks either-

This was one of those days when I question if I should even be a fan and invest my money and time into a team that just sucks year in and year out

I can honestly say, that was the worst defensive performance I've ever seen from a Jets team.  If they didnt want to, they wouldnt have punted the entire game and if Seabass didnt miss that 1 FG, the Jets literally let them score on every single possession till like mid way through the 4th!!!

That's pathetic. 

why this was so painful to me is I had hope which is a dangerous thing to have-I finally thought ok we have some talent again and wont revert to the same old jets sh*t I have been for 3.5 decades-this was a huge game in the AFC for us

Our team crumbled and what is the WORST to me is they really showed no effort-defense looked like they quit once the game started and our coach in my opinion quit too-with the punting and play calling when most teams would have been fighting to try and come back

I wont judge our coach in totality until after the season but this game I think heads us in a direction we cant come back from even with a soft schedule-I Hope I am wrong but as shown yesterday hope is a very dangerous thing

Jets showed ZERO HEART

damn.  you sure you've only missed a handful of games?  

Archived