Morrissey

MLB Hot Stove - Offseason Thread (2015-2016 Edition)

Sammy Sosa failed the exact same test as Ortiz, Sosa has been black balled from the game and no one will ever consider him for the Hall of Fame despite hitting over 600 home runs.

Well... there was also the cork.

And didn't he go in front of congress and deny taking tests?

And how is this Ortiz's fault?

I think A-Rod gets a bit of a raw deal because IMO so many of them are juicing it is silly to single a few guys out and make them the poster boys.  Football is worse.  At least baseball can theoretically be played clean.

Is A-Rod getting a raw deal for the PEDs?  Or because he is a bit of an ass?   I think it is more the latter.

That is exactly it.  He didn't do anything so different, but he is treated differently because nobody likes him.

Interesting.

Andrew Miller cost less money than Dave Robertson, plus letting Robertson go got us an extra draft pick

Miller, 36 saves, 2 Blown, ERA of 2.04

Robertson 34 saves, 7 Blown, ERA of 3.41.  You can easily argue with Robinson instead of Millar the Yankees lose 4 more games and miss the playoffs.

So I would have missed that thrilling night listening to them lose to a National League team on my clock radio because the new house didn't have cable yet?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company