Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

JetNation Week 9 League

Our FanDuel league for week nine is here. For those that haven’t played with us before, this is a one week fantasy football league. When you enter you pick a lineup and compete against other people from JetNation.

Click here to enter

I have made several attempts to reach FanDuel again this week. They don't respond. Please assume that this league will be opened to the public.

When they do respond I will work on getting a 250 person league that we can promote heavily and we can start growing this from there again.

• Upvote 1

I spoke with FanDuel. For week 10 they are going to give us a 300 person league that they say we will have on Monday. We can definitely fill that up.

Good news!

• Upvote 2

I spoke with FanDuel. For week 10 they are going to give us a 300 person league that they say we will have on Monday. We can definitely fill that up.

Good news!

Nice!  Not sure we'll fill it but we'll definitely have around 80% or more of the entries.  Thanks for continuing to bug them..  a lot of people would have just given up considering you're not necessarily getting anything from it.

On a different note, isn't it weird that Geno is not available in the QB pool?  Fitz and Petty are .

On a different note, isn't it weird that Geno is not available in the QB pool?  Fitz and Petty are .

even fanduel knows geno isn't an nfl qb 

have 6 lineups which is 2 more than I want but I feel good about em'...  if we go down to 300 next week the prizes will be dropping so I'll give it 1 more shot at glory.  even though plustin will somehow win again.

142 points 22nd place and falling lol. will be nice to have a league just for jetnation next week where 142 points will be a top 10 team.

142 points 22nd place and falling lol. will be nice to have a league just for jetnation next week where 142 points will be a top 10 team.

yeah this week is the worst I've had...  Currently no teams in the money out of 6.  New Orleans defense sucks - holy crap.

yeah this week is the worst I've had...  Currently no teams in the money out of 6.  New Orleans defense sucks - holy crap.

how could you take their defense after Eli torched them last week?

how could you take their defense after Eli torched them last week?

I did have their D on a lineup or 2 but that's not so much what I meant..  it was because most of the people doing well took Mariota and/or Delanie Walker..  The Titans O has been a disaster for weeks..  I know that was without Mariota but even the last couple games he was healthy they sucked.  It's one thing to get burned by Eli and Beckham but to make Mariota look like an all pro is a little absurd.

and of course I took out Walker last minute in favor of Gates..  don't see how Gates will equal that production.

I did have their D on a lineup or 2 but that's not so much what I meant..  it was because most of the people doing well took Mariota and/or Delanie Walker..  The Titans O has been a disaster for weeks..  I know that was without Mariota but even the last couple games he was healthy they sucked.  It's one thing to get burned by Eli and Beckham but to make Mariota look like an all pro is a little absurd.

and of course I took out Walker last minute in favor of Gates..  don't see how Gates will equal that production.

Lol, didn't walker basically have those two touchdowns handed to him. I went with Gates on a few teams and I agree he will probably get 12 points if we are lucky. On my normal fantasy teams I sat Tyler Eifert in favor of that kid Watson from the Saints and the proved to be a bad move but I don't like playing the players on Thursday night games. The whole fantasy sport thing is a crap shoot but I like my odds much better against the people I actually see on the forum and if I lose to you guys its just like im giving you your money back lol. Losing to a bunch of strangers, some of who sit around and research every detail of every game isn't much fun.

After I see guys in the top of the list at first I'm like WTF??? Who would pick Mariotta and Walker on days where they tear it up?  Then I think, dam I'm stupid, New Orleans defense is awful and if anything Brees should light it up again and Mariotta should get some good garbage points.

scrolling through I recognized 3 names in the top 100 and only 2 of them post..  good job shane and prime. 

I'm still up for the year but just went 0 for 10 lineups in a bunch of games including the first time I didn't place in ours.  pretty happy to get this down to 300 and hopefully not see so many FD pros tearing us up.  The guy Iloveherimone or whatever just finished 2nd and 3rd for the 2nd week in a row by playing the same lineup twice.  God only knows how much work he puts into this.  Definitely willing to get this down to smaller stakes and numbers to at least see us win. 

Even straightcash knew when the gig was up..  he hasn't played in weeks. 

scrolling through I recognized 3 names in the top 100 and only 2 of them post..  good job shane and prime. 

I'm still up for the year but just went 0 for 10 lineups in a bunch of games including the first time I didn't place in ours.  pretty happy to get this down to 300 and hopefully not see so many FD pros tearing us up.  The guy Iloveherimone or whatever just finished 2nd and 3rd for the 2nd week in a row by playing the same lineup twice.  God only knows how much work he puts into this.  Definitely willing to get this down to smaller stakes and numbers to at least see us win. 

I actually meant to only enter that lineup once but must have messed up.. ended up working out this time haha. 

Overall a pretty crazy week... I was 1 Stevie Johnson catch away from a $100K seat in the WFFC finals.

Fwiw, I was a losing player lifetime up until this week so definitely not a pro (yet).

I actually meant to only enter that lineup once but must have messed up.. ended up working out this time haha. 

Overall a pretty crazy week... I was 1 Stevie Johnson catch away from a $100K seat in the WFFC finals.

Fwiw, I was a losing player lifetime up until this week so definitely not a pro (yet).

hmm maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.  well...  at least you posted.  I'm just a poor loser.

Thanks man.  Hope we get this smaller group an we can just have fun...and curse the tv.  

I only played 2 teams one finished 48th though.

I had 4 in, took out 3 of them.  Of course, those other 3 lineups would have made money....  but they made money in the leagues I put them into instead, so I am not complaining.  It was a good day last week.