Do we care who wins between the Dolphlegms and the Rex Bullies this week?

Beerfish

Hmmm.  Miami could go 0-4 in the division if they lose.  I would say I would rather play a dejected Buffalo on Thursday if they lose rather than a team winning off a bye and trying to gain some momentum.  But I won't be rooting for either of them anyway.

As long as we beat both of them at home it does not matter.

This! I just hope they beat the living sh*t out of each other. We're a pretty beat up team, we're gonna need some help like the Pats have been getting this year. If I had to choose, Bill lose. I don't think we have a problem home vs Fins without Wake. Double Suh & Fins have zero pass rush. Hoping Kyle Williams is still out for Bills when they come to town.

Steelers...no Bell, no Bryant

Dallas... No Romo, no Bryant

Jets...Ivory hurt on 1st play, Pryor goes down.

Like I thought at the beginning of the year I didn't think the bills would do anything, I still would like to see them smash the Dolphins. What worries me is Rex Ryan's record coming off a bye as it's been stated by previous posters. Go Bills. I don't want Rex fired this year because I don't want to see him as the defense of Cordinator for the Dolphins next year sounds a little paranoid but it's a possibility.

Like I thought at the beginning of the year I didn't think the bills would do anything, I still would like to see them smash the Dolphins. What worries me is Rex Ryan's record coming off a bye as it's been stated by previous posters. Go Bills. I don't want Rex fired this year because I don't want to see him as the defense of Cordinator for the Dolphins next year sounds a little paranoid but it's a possibility.

Why wouldnt you want Rexey as DC of phins? He is just like his brother Rob, an overrated blowhard

the bills end the season with

at philly

at wash

home dallas

home jets

miami ends the season with

home giants

away chargers

home indy

home cheatriots

the cheatriots will have the 1st round bye locked up and will be resting players.  So miami has a good chance of getting a cheap win and they play 3 of the last 4 games at home.  the jets control their destiny a little bit with buffalo

its basically kinda even, on the one hand go buffalo because miami may catch a break, but on the other hand go miami because the last game of the season will be a lot better if buff has that extra loss

toss up really

Doesn't matter to me as both teams are 3-4, I just hope they beat the piss outta each other. Gun to head, I'd say Bills as they seem to be the team more likely to go into a free-for-all downward spiral. Even with a bad loss, the Fish have some positive vibes with the coaching change, the Bills on the other hand, are tightening the noose.

You know Rex won't win after a bye but I'd rather the Bills pick up the win. Given how we have played the last two games and how Miami has played two of its last three I think Miami is more of a threat to a wildcard spot than the Bills.

Rex is putting the farm down on this game... He knows his record after the bye. 

Bills are 1-1 in the division and 3-3 in conf

miami is 0-3 in the division and 2-4 for the conf

give me Miami please 

This, plus Miami has a tougher end season schedule than Buffalo.

I could see Miami losing 4 out 4 to end the season, so they are dust.

Archived