### The Official Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's something to like about this Fitz, Gailey, and Bowles Jets team, it's that they don't panic. You couldn't say that about the last six years. Hard for the fans, because every play is THE last play to us, but they're playing the long game. 

If there's something to like about this Fitz, Gailey, and Bowles Jets team, it's that they don't panic. You couldn't say that about the last six years. Hard for the fans, because every play is THE last play to us, but they're playing the long game. 

It seems that whenever the other team is getting close, they go to work

In 2015 "sticking with the running game" is useless. game long with Ivory. He had a big catch and run in the first half. but this guy wants to keep playing in 1990. 

Gailey probably throws around "establishing the run" like Woody Hayes. 

game is 60 minutes long. I am sooooo glad Rex is gone.  Hope we stomp him Thursday but it will be hard with all these injuries

Fair point.

Still though... I would never have thought, given how we rebuilt for this season, that the defense would always look like they've been on the field one too many plays, the special teams would be an achilles, and the team would be carried by the offense, but hindered by constant injuries all over the offense.

I don't like this level-headed, sound-reasoning Tomshane. It's rather unnerving. Bring me back the reactionary, fiery and belligerent Tomshane. It might not be the Tomshane this site needs, but it's the one it deserves. 

The turning point of the season on offense has been the injuries to Mangold and Colon. Teams have about 40 years of tape on Gailey.

This.

I don't believe Ivory has been the same since injuring something versus the Pats either.

Archived