### The Official Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winters has not been horrible this year. In fact the pass blocking of the Jets OL has been very good. The run blocking has been sporadic.

If the Jets lose this game, in my mind, their season is over. People will suggest tanking, but I don't know if there is a good enough player to tank for.

don't be fooled by miami.  suh was going through the motions and put on a pitiful display that day

Seeing it typed out, I have to ask: do you pronounce it with a hard G or soft G? Does anyone pronounce it with a soft G? I know the latter is right, but it sounds awful.  I can totes see Tomshane using it as a pickup line at the bar. 

I drop a little neg on them, like "Did you say Gif? Come on, boo, everybody knows it's Jif. That's why your father and your ex-boyfriend withheld the affection from you that I won't." Or, I'd go, "Did you say Jif? Come on, boo. Everybody knows it's Gif. That's why your father and your ex-boyfriend withheld the affection from you that I won't."

I drop a little neg on them, like "Did you say Gif? Come on, boo, everybody knows it's Jif. That's why your father and your ex-boyfriend withheld the affection from you that I won't." Or, I'd go, "Did you say Jif? Come on, boo. Everybody knows it's Gif. That's why your father and your ex-boyfriend withheld the affection from you that I won't."

Playing the daddy-issues card, veteran move. That's the Tomshane we know and loveish.. 

The Jets will continue to loaf today. They will pick up their 3rd loss in a row and continue this terrible streak as playoff hopes fade away. Fitz will go from a C- QB to an F now that he's one handed. The Jets won't respond. To everyone going, demand a refund. Let's go Jets!!!!!

JK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are rooting for Jax today?

Archived