### The Official Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're not entirely rebuilt yet, but we can still make some noise. However the overreactions some people have are fueled by our early success this season raising their expectations to 13-3 or bust. By November you usually figure out what your strengths and weaknesses are and some of the Jets have become obvious. That being said, it's been a wild first season with our new FO and coaching staff and there's plenty of reason to be excited for this teams future.  I'll dish out criticism when it's warranted but I'm not gonna freak out at every point swing.

The biggest disappointment for me this year is that they went big in free agency on older guys, so this isn't a true rebuild where you can just write off losses to Oakland and the sh*tty Eagles as growing pains. If they were developing a core of young talent for future (like the Jags are), you don't care if they get their doors blown off now and again. But, this team as built is in purgatory unless the Saints give us Drew Brees this offseason and Devin Smith turns into Antonio Brown.

Archived