Tyrod Taylor

AzogtheDefiler

What a find. I cannot believe Rex struck gold here. He is going to be haunting this division for the next 10 years with his arm and legs. 

NOT!!!

He is a fraud and will be exposed. I cannot wait for this game!!!

Win or lose, I think Tyrod Taylor IS a good find and I would say he's better than Fitzpatrick just for the fact that he's completing 72% of his passes while implementing the deep pass in his game. 

Dude is kinda beasting out in Buffalo. He's not putting up crazy numbers, but he's getting that offense moving. With those young targets along with that rookie Karlos Williams...that offense is kinda crazy. 

The Bills are 4-2 when Taylor starts and the Bills have scored 27 or more points in 4 of those 6 games. 

Win or lose, I think Tyrod Taylor IS a good find and I would say he's better than Fitzpatrick just for the fact that he's completing over 70% of his passes while implementing the deep pass in his game. 

Dude is kinda beasting out in Buffalo. He's not putting up crazy numbers, but he's getting that offense moving. With those young targets along with that rookie Karlos Williams...that offense is kind crazy. 

says the Mike Glennon blow up doll owner. ?

What a find. I cannot believe Rex struck gold here. He is going to be haunting this division for the next 10 years with his arm and legs. 

NOT!!!

He is very difficult to contain and he is a great runner.  We do not contain QBs very well.  But if we can keep him in the pocket we can expose him.  Pass rush has got to pick up and hang on when they get there

Win or lose, I think Tyrod Taylor IS a good find and I would say he's better than Fitzpatrick just for the fact that he's completing 72% of his passes while implementing the deep pass in his game. 

Dude is kinda beasting out in Buffalo. He's not putting up crazy numbers, but he's getting that offense moving. With those young targets along with that rookie Karlos Williams...that offense is kind crazy. 

The Bills are 4-2 when Taylor starts and the Bills have scored 27 or more points in 4 of those 6 games. 

He's definitely an interesting prospect.  I can't help feeling that something about him just isn't "there" as far as his abilities, although there's a very good chance my disdain for Rex makes me want it to be that way vs it really being that way.  I've never believe that a QB can survive long term on the success of broken plays, be it with his legs or his arms.  Eventually you must prove you can make things happen from the pocket making solid reads.  A disciplined Defense will beat this kid every time until he proves he can adjust.  Problem is right now we are not playing disciplined defense.  If we don't get our tackling right and contain this kid between the tackles Rex may be jizzing in Woody's Bruno Magli's by the end of the night. 

NOT!!!

I honestly can't tell if your a Jet Fan, Patriots troll fan or clinically insane.   One of my recent favorites.

He's definitely an interesting prospect.  I can't help feeling that something about him just isn't "there" as far as his abilities, although there's a very good chance my disdain for Rex makes me want it to be that way vs it really being that way.  I've never believe that a QB can survive long term on the success of broken plays, be it with his legs or his arms.  Eventually you must prove you can make things happen from the pocket making solid reads.  A disciplined Defense will beat this kid every time until he proves he can adjust.  Problem is right now we are not playing disciplined defense.  If we don't get our tackling right and contain this kid between the tackles Rex may be jizzing in Woody's Bruno Magli's by the end of the night. 

he beat Miami twice, Tennessee and Indianapolis.  Not a stellar cast of opponents.  We  have not beaten any either.  I wish we had our safeties.  We could show him what a good D can do

Dude is kinda beasting out in Buffalo. He's not putting up crazy numbers, but he's getting that offense moving. With those young targets along with that rookie Karlos Williams...that offense is kinda crazy. 

he doesn't throw much. hard to tell how good he is so far.

I suppose, but if our spy LB is too slow to keep up with him anyways, might as well leave the job of handling Taylor to the D-Line, no?

It does not always have to be a LB Davis it can be Skrine or Williams at times I was thinking

It does not always have to be a LB Davis it can be Skrine or Williams at times I was thinking

I'd prefer to send Skrine on CB blitzes, like we had success with earlier in the season, than turn him into a QB spy.  I don't fear Buffalo's receivers outside of Watkins, and Revis has got him covered.

Just interviewed Howard Simon, a buffalo sports radio guy.  He said biggest surprises about Taylor are that he doesn't panic and will hang in the pocket to make a throw, and great deep ball thus far.  Offense has been fine with him in there when everybody is healthy.

The way this secondary has been playing, watch out tyrod can definitely make some plays when needed.

The thing that scares me about Taylor is his scrambling ability. Its not like we have blazing speed at LB and with Pryor out this could be the biggest challenge we face Thu night.

While at VTech he never had a completion % higher than 60. He is an interesting novelty at best. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

That may be the case, but he's over 71% in the NFL this season.

Archived