Andrew Luck has lacerated kidney

thshadow

Maybe that moron of a GM will improve IND OLine in the offseason now.  How

can you let your franchise QB take the beating he has this year???  Ridiculous

Jets need a similar tactic in next year's draft. OL is getting old and injury prone and need a few young studs to kick start Ivory.

Saints said the same thing when getting the chance to face 7-9 Seattle. 

No one in the AFC South has a fan base serving as a "12th man".  We already went into Indianapolis and won easily.  I'd much rather head there or Houston than go to Cincinnati or Denver, wouldn't you?

Not to mention, I highly doubt any Saints fans were happy about Brees heading to a tough outdoor environment.  I'm sure they expected to win but a sane, rational fan knew even then that Seattle was a tough place to play.

I am convinced that he has a shoulder injury too.  He just doesn't throw the way he used to.

I'd like to see how you throw with 3 broken ribs, and now a torn abdomen and lacerated kidney.  Luck has taken a beating, and what's funny is a lot of people here already started with the overrated crap already this season. 

Maybe that moron of a GM will improve IND OLine in the offseason now.  How

can you let your franchise QB take the beating he has this year???  Ridiculous

maybe their GM overrates him thinking he can play without an oline...which he has been since being drafted...but that's much better than the underrating our fan base does of Luck...

I hope the jags or houston go on a run and snag the division...

maybe their GM overrates him thinking he can play without an oline...which he has been since being drafted...but that's much better than the underrating our fan base does of Luck...

I hope the jags or houston go on a run and snag the division...

Even at 2-6, I think the Jags have a legit shot with the way Bortles can play and the dual threat of Robinson and Hurns.

Archived