Fischer's Response was MONEY

prime21

I thought Jeff Fischer's response to Rodney Harrison's comments was so dam good. Usually a coach will downplay or ignore it (unless your Rex) or just throw a little jab. Fischer, I thought, suplexed him through a table. Lol.

"You're talking about a guy that had a great career and was hard to defend and was a really active defensive player. But this coming from a guy that had 18 unnecessary roughness penalties, seven personal fouls, four roughing-the-passer penalties, a total of 77 penalties in his career and was voted three times the dirtiest player in the National Football League, and was suspended for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Jerry Rice in 2002,"

So I guess Rodney knows what he's talking about. Fischer actually wasted his time looking up Harrison's record? How small and petty . Also: fourteen wrongs don't make a right 

Seriously, all that tells me is that Harrison knows what he's talking about when it comes to playing outside the rules.

So I guess Rodney knows what he's talking about. Fischer actually wasted his time looking up Harrison's record? How small and petty . Also: fourteen wrongs don't make a right 

No Fisher was 100% correct in what he was doing.  I was gobsmacked that the guys on with Harrison, weak kneed Tony Dungy and whoever the host was stood there nodding when they should have immediately taken Harrison to task for his comments.  They were absurd and stupid coming from him.  I don;t doubt Fisher was laughing at him when he got his knee wrecked but sooner or alter in this league you get what is coming to you.

As for the hit, that is why you are a dumb ass if you slide in this league despite all the angst about what our Qb does.  You set yourself up for getting your head smashed like what happened to Bridegwater it has happened many times before.  I also think there is no way the Rams player was targeting the head, almost impossible to judge the speed and aim in a situation like that.  He was trying to mash him but I'd be shocked if he was trying to hit the guy in the head.

And having said all this fisher is one of the most overated coaches around and will be canned at the end of another disappointing Rams season.

the guy who lead the Saints bounty. Enough said. And its F-I-S-H-E-R .. Where are you guys getting a C from lol.

Sooooo...

Gregg Williams orchestrates a player bounty scandal in New Orleans and Sean Payton goes down for it, then Gregg goes to St. Louis where one of his players lays out a dirty hit on Bridgewater and Fischer takes flak for it. Okay, fair enough; they are the head coaches and ultimately are responsible for what anyone on the team does. But the question I ask, is:

WHEN THE **** DOES BILL BELECHICK GET ANY BLAME FOR WHATEVER BACK-HANDED, ILLEGAL, OR MURDEROUS, MURDERY THING THAT ANY ONE OF THOSE DIRTY, DIRTY-DOERS, DOES?

Sorry. This happens about once a month with me.

Archived