Rex calls Fitzpatrick "not handsome", rips on beard. Fitzpatrick with solid response.

Jetsfan80

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2588123-rex-ryan-jokes-that-ryan-fitzpatrick-is-ugly-qb-points-out-he-has-5-kids?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

As Thursday night’s matchup between the Bills and Jets looms, Fitzpatrick had a friendly reminder for Ryan:

I wonder if the incompetent Jeff Weeks follows Rex around because he's his shrink. Explains why he has no perceivable football role whatsoever. Also explains why Rex's insecurities gush all over the place... he's got a ninny for a shrink.

Well the not Mensa sunken eyes post to the dude over at JI was not exactly a warm embrace.  Forgot the dudes name.

LETSGOJETS... I remember that... Got tired of being called an idiot by a guy with less than evolved features, holding a 40 of bud heavy

Don't get it, Fitz is a solid 8.

I think the whole team should get fake tattoos of Rex's wife wearing an EJ Manuel jersey. 

I'd just like to mention that I'm growing out my beard for "No Shave November" (the only time my company will allow it) and I'm looking quite handsome these days.

Wait, you mean that's not you in your avatar?

You work for the Yankees?

Masterful series of posts right here.

giphy.gif

Archived