### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never forget.   Rex knows this team really well. He checks this board regularly. If I put this thread up at midnight he would know what we are thinking. Now because he doesn't have time to check i

I just want a good quarterback to play for my team one time. 

Posted Images

Math here, Chan-you need 3 TDs even if the defense wakes up. STOP RUNNING THE BALL. YOU'RE NO GOOD AT IT. Not that you're any good passing, but you cannot run and run the clock down 3 scores. 

Not going to be able to listen to any sports talk or podcasts this week. Sigh. Yes, I saw this coming. But at least we could've been competitive... not even freaking competitive.

you love this.  be honest

• Upvote 1

Question: Does Fitz have the arm to realistically come back from a 19 point deficit in the 2nd half?!?

It may be time for Geno and take the risk with his bad decision making.

Apparently not since they don't even let him run a 2:00 + 3 timeout drive at the end of a half.

Not going to be able to listen to any sports talk or podcasts this week. Sigh. Yes, I saw this coming. But at least we could've been competitive... not even freaking competitive.

They don't get Bills radio on Sirius?

• Upvote 2

The crap thing in all this, is that it looks like all we got in Bowles is Rex with a different personality, with the added bonus of not giving a flying shiit about special teams.

But he doesn't tell jokes. No one wants to hear him speak. So that makes him better. Or something.