### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Didn't expect a blowout, but I figured the jets would lose this game. Rex will have these guys ready to play us as long as he's the coach for the bills. Rex is always good for the couple of games through the season. This is one of them.

Edited by rillo

You couldn't even show up Rex.... pathetic. And I wanted you guys to win too, even though a win for you doesn't help the Patriots. And this is what you show me. Pathetic. Just become Patriots fans and get used to winning. Don't put yourselves through this any longer!

I considered it, but the application to Pat nation said I had to date men and drive a Prius.

• Upvote 1

You couldn't even show up Rex.... pathetic. And I wanted you guys to win too, even though a win for you doesn't help the Patriots. And this is what you show me. Pathetic. Just become Patriots fans and get used to winning. Don't put yourselves through this any longer!

Sometimes I become a Browns fan when I get too depressed as a Jets fan. I suppose there's a psychology to it. It makes me feel better though.