### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Rex rolled up 30 minutes before kick off.  That's amazing.  He's just going to go in that lockerroom, get them all fired up and walkout like a pro-wrestler.  He's a side show.  

Was it like this with us and I was just blind or its got worse, right?  It's gotten worse. 

• Upvote 1

Rex rolled up 30 minutes before kick off.  That's amazing.  He's just going to go in that lockerroom, get them all fired up and walkout like a pro-wrestler.  He's a side show.  

Was it like this with us and I was just blind or its got worse, right?  It's gotten worse. 

rexey is the same asshat

Worse, funnier, same thing.

• Upvote 1

Sheldon is not starting?

wtf do I have to see Coples ugly face in the starting lineup and not Richardson?

Not to pat myself on the back and it still might not be the case because he might get a low snap count but I was wondering about Coples tonight.  The one thing he does really well is set the edge and play contain.  He can stand Tackles up and push them back on skates.  He might rarely make the play but he makes big lanes for the LB'ers and can generally at least make things messy. 

Rex hiding in locker room, making his absence the story, his explanation: because it's not about him.

cant make this stuff up.

I just said the same exact thing to my wife....if he didn't want it to be about him he'd be out there like a normal game.

Not to pat myself on the back and it still might not be the case because he might get a low snap count but I was wondering about Coples tonight.  The one thing he does really well is set the edge and play contain.  He can stand Tackles up and push them back on skates.  He might rarely make the play but he makes big lanes for the LB'ers and can generally at least make things messy. 

This would be an epic game for him to produce.