JetNation \ FanDuel League: Week Ten

Maxman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah.  So did you interpret the announcement to mean that while there are no more deposits, we can still use our bankrolls in coming weeks?

I live in Texas.  I'm assuming DFS is here to stay but the politicos want their slice.  Eventually they make a deal.

I just swapped Antonio Brown in for Dez Bryant in one of them. No Joe Haden

I got Brown and Dez in a few.. both good matchups.  my not so sneaky plays were Kamar Aiken, Cousins, Starks...

my sneaky plays with low percentages are Flacco, Crockett Gilmore, Desean and Garcon.

I got Brown and Dez in a few.. both good matchups.  my not so sneaky plays were Kamar Aiken, Cousins, Starks...

my sneaky plays with low percentages are Flacco, Crockett Gilmore, Desean and Garcon.

Mine was Will Tye, the Giants TE. Donnell is out and Eli seems to like throwing to the TE

Mine was Will Tye, the Giants TE. Donnell is out and Eli seems to like throwing to the TE

hmm interesting.

yeah I saw Lacy was inactive at around 1215 and went nuts trying to wedge Starks into a bunch of lineups.  Kind of surprised he's only around 30% for his price..  Deangelo is on 50% of the teams which I guess could be good..

Oh and I think my lowest % guy is Charcandrick with like .06%..  Broncos are actually not as stout against the run as they'd seem..  if KC is going to score odds are it will be West.

lol..  logic told me the New Orleans D is atrocious.

Did logic also tell you to start a RB against Denver and a WR against a team that focuses on taking away number one receivers?

Because logic told me to start two WR and a QB and a RB scoring well every week against the two worst pass defenses in football and the worst run defense and that didn't work out too well.

Did logic also tell you to start a RB against Denver and a WR against a team that focuses on taking away number one receivers?

Because logic told me to start two WR and a QB and a RB scoring well every week against the two worst pass defenses in football and the worst run defense and that didn't work out too well.

I have Williams and Robinson in the majority of my teams. Usually u don't major stack players that are going to be so highly played butttt, with so few entries I figured the safe play was to play keep away. I also figured they should have big or atleast decent games. Big ben having to come in and do all shotgun stuff  hurt williams chances. Also hurt my team with bryant and brown since landry jones was the Qb I choose and well he didint do much before he got rolled.So few entires that that team is sitting in the money right now with 113.72 points even with a qb getting me less than 1 point.

I have a team with 4 ppl left to play. Problem is I don't have Eifert on it. Its actually all 3 of them and Dalton. Green Jones and Sanu. They can't all have big games. One of the teams I rushed putting together in the last minute. Don't think I know anyone that would take 3 Wr from the same team....

I have Williams and Robinson in the majority of my teams. Usually u don't major stack players that are going to be so highly played butttt, with so few entries I figured the safe play was to play keep away. I also figured they should have big or atleast decent games. Big ben having to come in and do all shotgun stuff  hurt williams chances. Also hurt my team with bryant and brown since landry jones was the Qb I choose and well he didint do much before he got rolled.So few entires that that team is sitting in the money right now with 113.72 points even with a qb getting me less than 1 point.

I have a team with 4 ppl left to play. Problem is I don't have Eifert on it. Its actually all 3 of them and Dalton. Green Jones and Sanu. They can't all have big games. One of the teams I rushed putting together in the last minute. Don't think I know anyone that would take 3 Wr from the same team....

If a player is at 40 ad percent ownership and you have him, you have to hit on your other combinations. If you don't have him because you're being contrarian and he has a huge game (as expected) you are automatically behind forty percent of the league and have to hope one of your little played guys can come close to matching that.

If I'm trotting out a lineup that includes:

Bortles against the Ravens

Gurley against Bears at home

Robinson against Ravens

Williams against Browns

Stefon Diggs against Raiders

And they ALL play like sh*t (or under expectations), then really, whats the point? It's just an exercise in the absurd.

If a player is at 40 ad percent ownership and you have him, you have to hit on your other combinations. If you don't have him because you're being contrarian and he has a huge game (as expected) you are automatically behind forty percent of the league and have to hope one of your little played guys can come close to matching that.

If I'm trotting out a lineup that includes:

Bortles against the Ravens

Gurley against Bears at home

Robinson against Ravens

Williams against Browns

Stefon Diggs against Raiders

And they ALL play like sh*t (or under expectations), then really, whats the point? It's just an exercise in the absurd.

Do you really think I didn't have those guys in multiple lineups?

You know how many I had Charcandrick and OBJ in?  1.

It's called an educated guess...  Denver has given up more rushing TD's then the other top tier defenses and only a fool would think OBJ was getting completely shut down at home.  If Deangelo, Robinson, and Bortles had huge games more of my teams would have placed.

I have to see what happens tonight I have Eifert in a team that might place. Then the team that only has 60 something points now but has 4 ppl going tonight. But id be better off it just ended now I think. Or the game tonight is a complete fantasy wash. 420 on 140 of entries if it ended right now;0.6 Percent on Sanu and Jones I think that means I'm the only one playing either of them.

Do you really think I didn't have those guys in multiple lineups?

You know how many I had Charcandrick and OBJ in?  1.

It's called an educated guess...  Denver has given up more rushing TD's then the other top tier defenses and only a fool would think OBJ was getting completely shut down at home.  If Deangelo, Robinson, and Bortles had huge games more of my teams would have placed.

First of all, there's a huge gap between getting shut down and having a game that justifies spending over 8000 on a player. And yeah, he had four catches for 104 yards, or did you predict the 87 yard bomb he caught in the first quarter too? Give me a ******* break.

You started a guy on the road against a defense that gives up 3.5 a carry and 7 rushing TD's in nine games. Stop it already, please.

First of all, there's a huge gap between getting shut down and having a game that justifies spending over 8000 on a player. And yeah, he had four catches for 104 yards, or did you predict the 87 yard bomb he caught in the first quarter too? Give me a ******* break.

You started a guy on the road against a defense that gives up 3.5 a carry and 7 rushing TD's in nine games. Stop it already, please.

you got me..  I just spin a wheel and whoever it stops on I pick.  I thought that's what everyone does.

or did I intentionally take a risk on West, Starks, Cousins, and Gilmore, so I could get 3 of the top wideouts in Brown, OBJ, and Hopkins?  weird...

If your "dream team" hit it wouldn't have changed anything..  you named the easiest guys to pick this week which is why everyone had them.

why are you so angry?  other than turning Shane on I'm not sure what the purpose is.

Archived