Giambi off the hook...

Jet/BosoxFan

he no longer has to testify before Congress. I guess he cried and whined long enough and they felt sorry for him so they gave him a pass. What a gutless piece of sh*t. Maybe his fat brother Jeremy can testify in his place. He seems to want the attention these days.

Actually, if Selig were smart, he'd prop Jeremy up and say "Look, he is on steroids and he still sucks"

he no longer has to testify before Congress. I guess he cried and whined long enough and they felt sorry for him so they gave him a pass. What a gutless piece of sh*t. Maybe his fat brother Jeremy can testify in his place. He seems to want the attention these days.

Actually, if Selig were smart, he'd prop Jeremy up and say "Look, he is on steroids and he still sucks"

I know you're just busting on the Yanks and I could care less, but you do know the reason he isn't testifying is because of his involvment with the grand jury and Balco, right? He's already been a player in the steroid thing for over a year now.

I find it very amusing to see how after a World series title these Redsox fans still envy the Yankees.

Damn it must really suck to be a Boston Redsux fan. :lol:

When is Manny Ramirez going to testify?

You know I truthfully don't think he is juicing. He just looks fat. Like Ortiz. But I haven't seen a young photo of Manny to compare it to a present one. Some of those old McGuire, Canseco, Sosa and Bonds photos are very telling.

I know you're just busting on the Yanks and I could care less, but you do know the reason he isn't testifying is because of his involvment with the grand jury and Balco, right? He's already been a player in the steroid thing for over a year now.

the only reason why he is "involved" is because his grand jury testimony was leaked. Lets not pretend Giam-boo is being a standup guy in the slightest. He still wont even use the word "steroids" when atoning. Plus, the Yanks were willing to buy out the rest of his $100 million contract but couldnt.

Nevertheless he is at least somewhat coming clean unlike Cancer Sheffield, who continues to lie through his teeth. F these 2 aholes and F the Yanks. I'd rather be a Sox fan still facing the Curse than be a Yankee stooge rooting for these people.

when will king kong aka david ortiz testify

his story reminds me of the ninja turtles, except ortiz was born an ape not a little turtle

one day ortiz found the secret ooze and exploded

seriously, he looks a gigantic gorilla on steriods :lol:

when will king kong aka david ortiz testify

his story reminds me of the ninja turtles, except ortiz was born an ape not a little turtle

one day ortiz found the secret ooze and exploded

seriously, he looks a gigantic gorilla on steriods :lol:

He was tested last week. His quote was, "all they will find is a lot of rice and beans."

Results should be out pretty soon I guess as to whether he is clean or not.

You know I truthfully don't think he is juicing. He just looks fat. Like Ortiz. But I haven't seen a young photo of Manny to compare it to a present one. Some of those old McGuire, Canseco, Sosa and Bonds photos are very telling.

Manny was awesome whenever he played for Cleveland. If he did juice, he did it before he played a major league game because he was immediately a great power hitter.

BoSox just pisses me off and I couldn't think of a Sox player that could be on juice.

Damn moneyballers with very un-Oakland like contracts.

The Judicial Branch of the U.S. Government gave him a pass because of the ongoing Balco situation. It was at their request, not Giambi's. I am sure that the judicial branch let an athlete get a freebie because they whined a little... Whatever.

The Judicial Branch of the U.S. Government gave him a pass because of the ongoing Balco situation. It was at their request, not Giambi's. I am sure that the judicial branch let an athlete get a freebie because they whined a little... Whatever.

Bingo. They won't subpoena him or Bonds because of interfering with the Balco investigation. And since he's basically already admitted his guilt, no use in grilling him on whether he took steroids or not.

No, there is no use in grilling him (repeatedly asking intrusive questions about steroids) but there is use in exposing his history of steroid abuse because he has one of the biggest contracts ever penned in the history of the game. When people think baseball and steroids, they think of #1 Bonds and #2 Giam-boo. He should be trotted out before the nation and publicly exposed. This trumps the lowly BALCO investigation. The BALCO trial will besically be concerned with money laundering as much as illicit steroid manufacturing.

I know youre point here is to blindly defend all things Yankee in all situations but youre being silly. You know as well as I do that the 2 HOR stooges leading this House Committee meeting were contacted by Giambi's lawyers and they begged, whined, pissed, and moaned for their tainted slugger to be let off the hook.

Many media types are intent on making Jucin' Jason a sympathetic figure which is sheer idiocy

I know youre point here is to blindly defend all things Yankee in all situations but youre being silly. You know as well as I do that the 2 HOR stooges leading this House Committee meeting were contacted by Giambi's lawyers and they begged, whined, pissed, and moaned for their tainted slugger to be let off the hook.

Many media types are intent on making Jucin' Jason a sympathetic figure which is sheer idiocy

Blindly defend all things Yankees? I think Giambi and anyone else who used roids should be banned...

but, I am just calling you our on your assinine statement, so let me add this from ABC news...

Giambi does not have to go to Washington because of his involvement in the ongoing federal investigation into illegal steroid distribution, House Government Reform committee chairman Rep. Tom Davis and ranking Democrat Rep. Henry Waxman said Tuesday. Giambi testified in 2003 before a grand jury probing the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative, and the San Francisco Chronicle reported in December that he admitted before that panel that he had used steroids.

Bergenjet, I know what Giam-boo's excuse was for skipping this Committee...I just dont buy it and think its plain silly and it makes him look bad. But after witnessing Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa today, not to mention Raffy Palmeiro, Giam-boo is the smartest of the bunch for not showing up. The others sounded as dumb as they looked. I take it all back. Jucin' Jason is a p*ssyboy but at least he wasnt embarrassed on TV today

When is Manny going to be asked to come to court? Can't wait for that day.

Manny Ramirez is one of the guys in baseball that gets as pass on this issue. I mean really, bro...does this dude look like he's on roids?

He looks like he needs to lay off the doughnuts, though. I'll give you that.

Dont worry...you can still Manny for alot of things:

1. His aloofness

2. Bad teammate

3. Put on irrevocable waivers and nobody claimed him

But steroids??? Get real

F these 2 aholes and F the Greatest Organization in all of sports, The Yanks. I'd rather be a piece of sh*t Sox fan still facing the Curse that will haunt me until I finally have the balls to KILL MYSELF than be a soon to be 27 time World Series Champion Yankee fan rooting for my heros.

WHAT A LOSER

Archived