Bowles just got outcoached by the worst situational coach in football

jetscrazey

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitz is average.  Bills better than average.  Equates to Jets loss.  ...  I've tried to be nice with Fitz supporters  (most of this board) but @uck it...  stop.  Fitz blows.  Start Geno now.  If we lose woth geno at least we can draft someone.  Talk of extending  this mofo is just idi-mother****in-oditc.

Bullsh*t.  Fitz played well in the 2nd half, when it counted.  His teammates let him down.  If you can't see that, then you are blinded by your agenda.

This is what got me, if you are going to go for it on 4th down YOU CANNOT rely on YAC to get it, its just too risky, you have to throw past the marker. It was like Schotty ball over again.

This.  First thing I thought of on those "short of the marker" passes.  SchottyBall2

I will give you that Fitz is average. Geno is one of the worst QBs in the NFL. The first INT Marshall dropped. And the second one who cares they weren't going 65 yards in under 30 seconds. Our WR's all made huge errors. I'm tired of Marshall dropping passes. He is not anywhere near a beast anymore. I see why the Bears gave him away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.  Marshall will make a great play 3 times a season.  A play no one else can make.  The problem is, he will make 2 wtf plays EVERY game.  A legend in his own mind.

Our coach can't keep players from fumbling dropping passes and throwing interceptions  he is a first your head coach who has us at 5-4. We gave that game to the Bills because of player mistakes. I am sure people would have preferred Dan Quinn who's has Matt Ryan and lost their last 2 games to the Bucs and 49ers with Blaine Gabbert starting at QB. Ya sign me up. 

It was a very poor offensive coaching performance, and situational game performance by Bowles last night,no doubt. But Rex did not outcoach anyone. If Gailey did not suck so bad, Rex would be getting absolutely killed for having no timeouts left at the end of that game, and going into a shell, while his vaunted defense gave up a 22-3 game.

Both coaches sucked last night, the Jets players sucked more than the Bills players did.

People want to fire the head coach in his first year is comical. This team really isn't that good, and your expectations are too high. 

whats really comical is this post. nowhere on this entire message board has any poster stated  that he wants bowles fired. now do you see how comical your post is? its the ultimate straw man argument. criticism=wants fired. lmao

If he kicked a fg then we oils have a thread on why he didn't go for it. It's the way it is. Pick a side and debate. I didn't have a problem going for it. We usually are a good RedZone team and had momentum. I would have gone for it. Two pointers? I'm not doing that in the 3rd q.

Bowles needed to show faith in his D and kick the field goals.  I know it seemed the wrong thing to do at the time but head coaches need to avoid the hype and know who their opponent is.  Rex even tee'd it up for Bowles by burning all his timeouts but "same old jets" returned as the combination of dropped passes, fumbles, bad coaching decisions, and terrible play calling by Gailey gave this game away.  Jets beat themselves once again.  This was a very un-Parcells like coaching performance by his pupil Bowles.

You never leave points on the field is an old Parcells expression and it is true. When Decker got dropped for a loss on third down, Jets should have kicked FG to make it 22-20. Giving Buffalo the ball back at that point STILL needing a touchdown to win was stupidity at it's highest level. Jury is still way out on Bowles, but the more I see the less I like. He has made bonehead rookie errors in game and clock management in four straight games and he has got to get better and go by the book. That's why they wrote the book.

You never leave points on the field is an old Parcells expression and it is true. When Decker got dropped for a loss on third down, Jets should have kicked FG to make it 22-20. Giving Buffalo the ball back at that point STILL needing a touchdown to win was stupidity at it's highest level. Jury is still way out on Bowles, but the more I see the less I like. He has made bonehead rookie errors in game and clock management in four straight games and he has got to get better and go by the book. That's why they wrote the book.

**** that fat ****. 

He went for it on fourth all the time.  I just posted an article from when he was with the Cowboys and he went for it up 3-0 and down like 13-10 in the third quarter, was stopped both times and lost to the Giants.  Stop acting like that fat ******* oracle would do the right thing.  Going for it on fourth was actually very Pacellsian. 

Sorry...down 12 with 14 minutes left in the game...you kick the FG....there really shouldn't be any question about that.  It wasn't like there was 5 minutes left.

Your D was playing really well...your O had just moved the ball...You HAVE to kick the FG there..

EXACTLY  and the scary thing about Bowles and Gailey is that they REFUSE EVERY TIME try to get even a FIRST DOWN right after the 2 minute warning of the 1st half, even with ALL THREE TIMEOUTS.  They both have no clue

Archived