Rex Ryan is a complete loser

BowlesMovement

The Bills had headset issues again last night.  This was the reason for the timeouts.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14120866/buffalo-bills-coach-rex-ryan-again-frustrated-headset-issues

Yes. Shades of BB.  But is a QB completely unable to call a play or two by himself?  Not killing TT here. They all do it.  Come on. You know the offense.  And why can't there be an official timeout when a head set malfunctions?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No clue why people are pissed at Rex.  Were you expecting him not to be happy and his usual self after a big divisional win?  Just got around to watching SNY's postgame show.  Saw the Rex interview.  Nothing bad there.  He was happy.  So what?  He also gave credit to many Jets.

I'm still beyond pissed/disappointed with this whole team from coaches on down, but I am happy for Rex.  Idzik damn near ruined Rex's career.  I mean c'mon Rex was forced to play in NY/NJ with the crazy media with like half a team last season and no willingness to spend money on players.  Lesser coaches/men would've crumbled uder the pressure.

The loss blows, but a small consolation is seeing Rex do well.  With that said, hopefully Bowles can figure how to turn things around, week 17 means something and we kick his @ss then in Buffalo.

Still some of the games last year Rex was in it like GB.

Yes. Shades of BB.  But is a QB completely unable to call a play or two by himself?  Not killing TT here. They all do it.  Come on. You know the offense.  And why can't there be an official timeout when a head set malfunctions?

I don't believe there was any foul play on behalf of the opposing team.  It's a problem (for Bills' Team)  that's been happening sporadically.    

Karma always comes back & bites Rex in the azz! He beats the Pats in 2010 then his defense gets their doors blown off by the Steelers running it down their throat. He gets a tattoo of his QB & then he gets him injured in the 4th quarter of a preseason game.

He wins Thursday & throws F bombs around like any of the players, fans or the Jets new coaches had anything to do with it. Hey Rex, Idziks no longer here & if your throwing around F bombs who are they directed at? Woody? Who gave you a chance to be a head coach.

This years Karma, Jets vs Bills for all the marbles, the last playoff spot. Jets are healthy, Bills are beat up. Fitzy comes home & sends Rex & the Bills along with their fans to Cry town. Bowles "calmly" like a man smiles & walks out for the handshake. 

BOOK IT!

last time it happened the NFL called out the bills for not changing the batteries in the headsets. 

you can't have equipment timeouts or BB would have a kill switch in his headset anytime he needed a TO

it was a total team loss but some of Bowles' decisions were magnified.  Marshall catches those passes, Decker catches that pass and it's a completely different game.

right, which makes blaming one person silly.  Coaches didn't drop passes etc

And this is why he isn't and will not be a better coach.  I call bullsh!t on that point, Rex is loyal to a fault...and rushes rookies.

Was Calvin Pryor, Stephen hill, dee milliner, etc ready to start week 1 their rookie year?  He'll no.  But forcing them to start when they aren't ready is poss poor coaching.

Did we play Batt scott, Ed reed, and cro when they were obviously hurt, over matched, and just too old to get it done?  Absolutely.

Say we don't know that Rex is a bad coach is horse sh!t.  He's loyal to a fault and makes decisions based on loyalty over what's best for the team, period.  That is the definition. Of a bad coach, putting loyalty and pride ahead of team success is exactly what he does as a coach, and it will always prevent him from being a good HC.  His record with the Bills will be worse than his record here...mark my words...unless a savior GM arrives that surrounds him with superior talent where his personnel decisionso are limited...then he'll probably still find a way to F it up.

And this is why he isn't and will not be a better coach.  I call bullsh!t on that point, Rex is loyal to a fault...and rushes rookies.

Was Calvin Pryor, Stephen hill, dee milliner, etc ready to start week 1 their rookie year?  He'll no.  But forcing them to start when they aren't ready is poss poor coaching.

Did we play Batt scott, Ed reed, and cro when they were obviously hurt, over matched, and just too old to get it done?  Absolutely.

Say we don't know that Rex is a bad coach is horse sh!t.  He's loyal to a fault and makes decisions based on loyalty over what's best for the team, period.  That is the definition. Of a bad coach, putting loyalty and pride ahead of team success is exactly what he does as a coach, and it will always prevent him from being a good HC.  His record with the Bills will be worse than his record here...mark my words...unless a savior GM arrives that surrounds him with superior talent where his personnel decisionso are limited...then he'll probably still find a way to F it up.

We also played Martin with 2 ankle sprains in 02 and in 05 when he was so hurt he couldn't even practice was that best for the team?? BTW a top 10 1st rd pick usually does start on most teams especially when you just traded a All Pro CB away.. Stephen Hill had his best year as a rookie which isn't saying much but look at the other rookies that year that DID start on their teams.. And Pryor had to play in 2014 because you know what a mess the DB's were.. Why not just say Rex sucks rather then make a case which doesn't hold water.. And while your at it read the posts that fans are saying about playing the rookies including Petty this year..LOL

hey all you rex fans.....did you see what he yelled at you after the game last night ?

**** you too rex see you week 17

Larz:  Really,  what did you expect?

1)  He was fired from his job.

2)  The New York News Media has been relentless with all of their negative hoop la   and so have the Jet Fans

3)  The night of the game,  fans built a Rex Ryan Dummy and then burnt it to the ground

4)  Fans booed him when he walked out into the field (no big deal,  this happens)

After 11 some months,  he took an opportunity to throw the F Bomb.  

2)  The New York News Media has been relentless with all of their negative hoop la   and so have the Jet Fans

3)  The night of the game,  fans built a Rex Ryan Dummy and then burnt it to the ground

4)  Fans booed him when he walked out into the field (no big deal,  this happens)

must've been a big dummy I hope no one was hurt its like a Staten Island burning man

Nobody was reported hurt,  at least not physically. :blink:

lol nice win bye the way. The jets did what we always accused Rex of doing. Laying a turd due to poor situational coaching. You do realize the pats are going to set a point record against you next week, though.

lol nice win bye the way. The jets did what we always accused Rex of doing. Laying a turd due to poor situational coaching. You do realize the pats are going to set a point record against you next week, though.

Thank you.  Yes,  I am not looking forward to the Patriots game next week.  The good news is that I think we should be okay after that.  Hoping for at least a 10-6 season.

Thank you.  Yes,  I am not looking forward to the Patriots game next week.  The good news is that I think we should be okay after that.  Hoping for at least a 10-6 season.

yeah you understand we have to root for the dark lord since pats already running away with it and we in scrap with bills for wild card

Jeanie look at the last 4 games Rex's Jets had in 2013-2014 vs the Pats 3 losses and 1 win.. The three losses were 13-10,27-25 and 17-16 and the Pats won the Bowl last year..

Jeanie look at the last 4 games Rex's Jets had in 2013-2014 vs the Pats 3 losses and 1 win.. The three losses were 13-10,27-25 and 17-16 and the Pats won the Bowl last year..

Savage:  I think it's doable,  that being the Bills beating the Patriots,   but I can think   that way right now.  It's another wait and see for me.  I think there's a couple of things we need to do to get ready.  Tyrod Taylor is doing a great job for Buffalo but to beat the Patriots,  I think we will need to get the ball out of the pocket faster.  Our defense looked  better last game,  than they have in a while,  but I still think we can improve on that side of the ball too.  

class ?

Rex is always going to be Rex 

the shame of it from my end is if the offense makes 1 or 2 plays in the last 6 minutes he is getting roasted for blowing this game

he got lucky and he loses his cool and has a 5 year old tantrum on the SL like he did anything great

the shame of it from my end is if the offense makes 1 or 2 plays in the last 6 minutes he is getting roasted for blowing this game

he got lucky and he loses his cool and has a 5 year old tantrum on the SL like he did anything great

+ 1 Larz....Rex blew that game in epic fashion , he was awful , got bailed out by our ineptitude, and then throws a party in his postgame presser like a child ripping everyone for doubting his methods ....it's really comical . He won , he gets to celebrate I get it, I really do , but boy did we let him off the hook 

+ 1 Larz....Rex blew that game in epic fashion , he was awful , got bailed out by our ineptitude, and then throws a party in his postgame presser like a child ripping everyone for doubting his methods ....it's really comical . He won , he gets to celebrate I get it, I really do , but boy did we let him off the hook 

no challenges

no timeouts

starts running the clock out in the 3rd quarter

it was right there for the taking and we let 'em get away with it

I usually get over a loss in an hour, this one took me almost a whole day

Savage:  I think it's doable,  that being the Bills beating the Patriots,   but I can think   that way right now.  It's another wait and see for me.  I think there's a couple of things we need to do to get ready.  Tyrod Taylor is doing a great job for Buffalo but to beat the Patriots,  I think we will need to get the ball out of the pocket faster.  Our defense looked  better last game,  than they have in a while,  but I still think we can improve on that side of the ball too.  

Jeannie your franchise is doomed , Rex was just as inept and clueless as ever Thursday ....unfortunately for us somehow our guy was worse ....that doesn't make Rex good.....by the way what was your record at this point last year with the clueless horrible Doug marrone??....it must've been like 1-9 right ??

Jeannie your franchise is doomed , Rex was just as inept and clueless as ever Thursday ....unfortunately for us somehow our guy was worse ....that doesn't make Rex good.....by the way what was your record at this point last year with the clueless horrible Doug marrone??....it must've been like 1-9 right ??

It was the same last year as it is now,  Jolot -  5-4

last time it happened the NFL called out the bills for not changing the batteries in the headsets. 

you can't have equipment timeouts or BB would have a kill switch in his headset anytime he needed a TO

you always have to remember that there are charters in our league. Ha ha

It was the same last year as it is now,  Jolot -  5-4

no that must be wrong ....Rex has completely awoken a dead dormant franchise , changed the culture , and has them competing for a playoff spot for the first time in many many years...I'm going to look up last years record I'm sure your wrong.

I think the tantrum on the SL was a direct result that the pressure  (built up for some time) was finally off.  It was a relief.

no that must be wrong ....Rex has completely awoken a dead dormant franchise , changed the culture , and has them competing for a playoff spot for the first time in many many years...I'm going to look up last years record I'm sure your wrong.

Okay,  I am going but what I read.

Unfortunately Jeanie many Jet Fans curse out Rex and others constantly they can dish it out but can't take it.. Maybe they also need a Safe zone..;)

That;'s okay Savage.    We didn't see anything new in the game the other night.  Teams are going to make mistakes,  there will be,  what is perceived to be,  bad calls and so on.  I think what's most difficult (for Jets fans) is that you could've  had a win if Bowles went for the field goal(s).  However,  4th down and goal is pretty exciting.

Archived