Rex Ryan is a complete loser

BowlesMovement

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the tantrum on the SL was a direct result that the pressure  (built up for some time) was finally off.  It was a relief.

If I were a Bills fan, I would have been embarrassed and horrified by that. Anything less than a playoff appearance by Rex this year is going to look really, really bad. He took a team that was 9-7 last year, improved the talent, badmouthed the past regime and accused them of underperforming. Getting a gift from a banged up Jets team to go 5-4 should not be yielding that type of response. Excited, great, relieved, great. that was absolutely a joke the way he acted. F bombing, chest pounding, jumping up and down, it was a complete joke. Someday you will look back at this and see what I am talking about, for now, enjoy the win and the long week.

If I were a Bills fan, I would have been embarrassed and horrified by that. Anything less than a playoff appearance by Rex this year is going to look really, really bad. He took a team that was 9-7 last year, improved the talent, badmouthed the past regime and accused them of underperforming. Getting a gift from a banged up Jets team to go 5-4 should not be yielding that type of response. Excited, great, relieved, great. that was absolutely a joke the way he acted. F bombing, chest pounding, jumping up and down, it was a complete joke. Someday you will look back at this and see what I am talking about, for now, enjoy the win and the long week.

Bowles,  I truly believe that Rex would have been criticized if he showed no reaction at all.  The guy is just damned if he does and damns if he doesn't.  

Bowles,  I truly believe that Rex would have been criticized if he showed no reaction at all.  The guy is just damned if he does and damns if he doesn't.  

On this board he would be criticized for curing cancer.. Rex started out going to 2 AFCCG's anything less then that was too much for Jet fans to handle.. Especially going the wrong way.. If he started out 4-12 and got better each year it would have been easier for fans to handle.. It's like going out with a girl and getting laid and the next time she says you can only kiss her on the cheek.. Once you have been there you can go backwards..;)

On this board he would be criticized for curing cancer.. Rex started out going to 2 AFCCG's anything less then that was too much for Jet fans to handle.. Especially going the wrong way.. If he started out 4-12 and got better each year it would have been easier for fans to handle.. It's like going out with a girl and getting laid and the next time she says you can only kiss her on the cheek.. Once you have been there you can go backwards..;)

He's criticized because he's terrible and an embarrassment.

I'll say it to you out here.

Marv Levy on his WORST day is a better and classier man then Rex on his best days and those are the facts.

You could imagine Marv behaving like that?

Never!!

I like Rex and that was a disgrace!

Marv Levy on his WORST day is a better and classier man then Rex on his best days and those are the facts.

Never!!

CB Rex is a highly emotional person with extreme highs and lows that's why I have always said he coaches like a fan.. Look how fans react after a game it's a roller coaster just like Rex.. One thing with Rex he's always entertaining..LOL

CB Rex is a highly emotional person with extreme highs and lows that's why I have always said he coaches like a fan.. Look how fans react after a game it's a roller coaster just like Rex.. One thing with Rex he's always entertaining..LOL

I didn't like when Rex behaved like that for us and I don't like it now...

But as I said before, I definitely defend Rex against those who say that man doesn't know football, he does.  Given time and opportunity he can design a game plan on defense as well as anybody in the league. Rex just needs real good support around him and he WILL SUCCEED.

He is entertaining and will get the folks riled up no doubt.. but that stuff isn't how the folks in Buffalo behave and they know it....

OFLMBO -  that's a good analogy.  :D

Never!!

Nobody will ever be able to shine Marv Levy's shoes.   He is a class act and one of the best NFL coaches ever.

Well even Rex beat the Pats first time he played them with a rookie QB no less..So Bowles has something to shoot for when the Pats come to Met life..

I hope history repeat itself.  Rex is playing the Patriots next week with a rookie QB.  

I didn't like when Rex behaved like that for us and I don't like it now...

But as I said before, I definitely defend Rex against those who say that man doesn't know football, he does.  Given time and opportunity he can design a game plan on defense as well as anybody in the league. Rex just needs real good support around him and he WILL SUCCEED.

He is entertaining and will get the folks riled up no doubt.. but that stuff isn't how the folks in Buffalo behave and they know it....

Charlie:  Your opinion please.  What was worse?  1)  |Appoint IK as Captain or 2)  Cheering like he did at the end of the game?

Nobody will ever be able to shine Marv Levy's shoes.   He is a class act and one of the best NFL coaches ever.

Jeaniec you see for me it was your team, the Buffalo Bills, that taught me, a Jets Fan, what winning football, determination and organization focus was all about.  You guys made me a better fan when I was up there watching first hand how truly Great the Bills were, without cheating!!! Your team made me realize it isn't just the players on the field that win but organizations as a whole that win. I really didn't understand that before.

So I wish the Bills nothing but the best and I know that folks don't like it when Rex pulls the F-bomb magic, they don't.  But it is as you said in this thread just Rex being Rex......

Good Luck the rest of the way.....

Your gonna need it.... :)

Jeaniec you see for me it was your team, the Buffalo Bills, that taught me, a Jets Fan, what winning football, determination and organization focus was all about.  You guys made me a better fan when I was up there watching first hand how truly Great the Bills were, without cheating!!! Your team made me realize it isn't just the players on the field that win but organizations as a whole that win. I really didn't understand that before.

So I wish the Bills nothing but the best and I know that folks don't like it when Rex pulls the F-bomb magic, they don't.  But it is as you said in this thread just Rex being Rex......

Good Luck the rest of the way.....

Your gonna need it.... :)

I think we'll finish 10-6.  I counting on 2 losses going forward.  Probably Patriots and one more.  

no challenges

no timeouts

starts running the clock out in the 3rd quarter

it was right there for the taking and we let 'em get away with it

I usually get over a loss in an hour, this one took me almost a whole day

Plus 1. That's what I don't get in this thread....what were people watching???  Rex was a deer in headlights just praying that the Jets would make a mistake or that the clock would run out.

Archived