Rex Ryan is a complete loser

BowlesMovement

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Todd Bowles is what Rex could be if Rex was a good football coach instead of an ignoramus and a circus clown

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

huh?

I don't know what this means ? I think you meant to say Rex could be like Bowles if he wasn't a clown. That is like saying a bird could be a fish if it had gills.

That's possible but I hope not.  :)

congrats on the win jeanie.  You guys must be pretty pumped after beating Miami and us.  It sure feels like week 17 will be some kind of winner take all game or one team is trying to spoil the others season.  Shady ruined the game for us, he was the best player on the field

The Rex fan has sadly become more of a Rex fan than a Jets fan.

it's hard to imagine it really is , Pat Riley did way more for the Knicks and Knick fans have hated the guy since the minute he left , mets fans washed their hands of Doc and Daryl the minute they put pinstripes on.....yet certain Jet fans are celebrating a devastating divisional home loss that probably killed our season because the blowhard inept coach they want to have a beer with beat us....I'll never understand it but whatever , let them have their moment we all know how this is going to end for Rex.

don't be mad that the jets lost to Rex.  Our practices are super-organized now.

Lol, The Bills DESTROYED Rex's Jets twice last year, this year with Rex at the helm it took 3 turnovers, a bunch of injuries, and horrible play calling for the Bills to beat the Jets. LOL, so you and Rex should keep beating your chests.

Lol, The Bills DESTROYED Rex's Jets twice last year, this year with Rex at the helm it took 3 turnovers, a bunch of injuries, and horrible play calling for the Bills to beat the Jets. LOL, so you and Rex should keep beating your chests.

you realize the jets have a way better roster than last year?  That doesn't factor in?

it's hard to imagine it really is , Pat Riley did way more for the Knicks and Knick fans have hated the guy since the minute he left , mets fans washed their hands of Doc and Daryl the minute they put pinstripes on.....yet certain Jet fans are celebrating a devastating divisional home loss that probably killed our season because the blowhard inept coach they want to have a beer with beat us....I'll never understand it but whatever , let them have their moment we all know how this is going to end for Rex.

Hell, Joe Torre was being called clueless Joe after winning 4 championships. The real problem is many Jets fans were able to identify with Rex, you could almost see him being at your tailgate and farting and slamming beers with you. He was the perfect storm, he came in after the boring ass Mangini, who the fans hated, he was the anti-Mangini, making bold statements and predictions from day 1, he lucked into some wins early on, and took a very talented team further than most though were possible. But Rex is a lot closer to the guy who is a below .500 lifetime coach, celebrating 5-4, gift wrapped victories, than he is a coach who is going to take his teams perennially to the playoffs.

congrats on the win jeanie.  You guys must be pretty pumped after beating Miami and us.  It sure feels like week 17 will be some kind of winner take all game or one team is trying to spoil the others season.  Shady ruined the game for us, he was the best player on the field

Thank you Larz. Revis ruined the game for Watkins.  

Bowles,  I truly believe that Rex would have been criticized if he showed no reaction at all.  The guy is just damned if he does and damns if he doesn't.  

LOL, OK Jeanie, I like you, you are a good fan and respectable, and I don't blame you for wanting to give Rex the benefit of the doubt, I just hope you come back here and admit that we were right when this goes south. It probably wont this year, or even next year, you will probably compete for a playoff spot, maybe even win a playoff game. But mark my words, in a few years, this will go very, very wrong. Enjoy the run while it lasts.

LOL, OK Jeanie, I like you, you are a good fan and respectable, and I don't blame you for wanting to give Rex the benefit of the doubt, I just hope you come back here and admit that we were right when this goes south. It probably wont this year, or even next year, you will probably compete for a playoff spot, maybe even win a playoff game. But mark my words, in a few years, this will go very, very wrong. Enjoy the run while it lasts.

You may be right Bowles.  We'll have to wait and see.  I think we will may the playoffs this season.  This is what Rex promised.  After we play the Patriots,  I think we have a good chance to win the rest of our games.  Realistically,  I am looking at a 10-6 (2 more losses) this season.

Bills are @Pats, @Chiefs, Houston at home, then @Philly. They're going 1-3 in that stretch, then will get the Redskins on the road, the Cowboys at home with Romo back, then the Jets.  They're not getting to the playoffs. 

Bills are @Pats, @Chiefs, Houston at home, then @Philly. They're going 1-3 in that stretch, then will get the Redskins on the road, the Cowboys at home with Romo back, then the Jets.  They're not getting to the playoffs. 

I think they win 2 of those, Chiefs and Houston don't really scare anyone, and Philly is very beatable as well. I really think week 17 could determine whether they get in the playoffs of not. 

You may be right Bowles.  We'll have to wait and see.  I think we will may the playoffs this season.  This is what Rex promised.  After we play the Patriots,  I think we have a good chance to win the rest of our games.  Realistically,  I am looking at a 10-6 (2 more losses) this season.

Historically, not all of Rex's promises have come true. This one may, who knows, the Bills have a very talented team, and IMO have played below their talent level this year, they should be more like 6-3 or 7-2 right now.

I think they win 2 of those, Chiefs and Houston don't really scare anyone, and Philly is very beatable as well. I really think week 17 could determine whether they get in the playoffs of not. 

They'll beat Houston, but the Chiefs will chew them up in KC, and Philly plays the run really well. Tyrod is slowing down, and I think the Jets just showed the league how to stop that offense. 

They'll beat Houston, but the Chiefs will chew them up in KC, and Philly plays the run really well. Tyrod is slowing down, and I think the Jets just showed the league how to stop that offense. 

I hope you are right, other than the Jets making the playoffs, there is not much more I would enjoy than the Rex NOT making the playoffs.

as a jets fan I'm just happy we have these really organized practices now and our coach doesn't do stupid stuff like praise his players or piss off the Pope Mike Francecso

You're not a Jet fan

Go cheer your beloved dumb circus clown at two bills drive where you will be cheered and appreciated and probably be invited to go bowling

Historically, not all of Rex's promises have come true. This one may, who knows, the Bills have a very talented team, and IMO have played below their talent level this year, they should be more like 6-3 or 7-2 right now.

Yes but please don't forget, our talented team had an overwhelming number of injuries:  Tyrod Taylor,  Sammy Watkins,  Percy Harvin,  Karlos Williams, Kyle Willams, LeSean Mc Coy, Aaron Williams.  We are pretty healthy right now

You're not a Jet fan

Go cheer your beloved dumb circus clown at two bills drive where you will be cheered and appreciated and probably be invited to go bowling

I am a jets fan I just want really, really organized practices and a coach who says nothing that offends Fatso.

Yes but please don't forget, our talented team had an overwhelming number of injuries:  Tyrod Taylor,  Sammy Watkins,  Percy Harvin,  Karlos Williams, Kyle Willams, LeSean Mc Coy, Aaron Williams.  We are pretty healthy right now

No doubt, there have been a lot of injuries for the Bills, but the loss to Jax was really bad, as was the loss to the Giants, and almost losing to Tenn is horrible as well.

Archived