I bought my

Lego My Lageman

.....son tickets for the Jets Pats right after the Bills game. Stay the course, support the team was what I was thinking.

Poll,

am I right

or a sick bastard that shouldnt get my kids involved with this team?

I look at my poor innocent son every night go to sleep with his Jets pajamas on and remind myself what a horrible human being I am....welcome to the horrible Dads club buddy .

Tough call. Just remember, there was a time when it was just as embarrassing to be a Pats fan as it was to be a Jets fan.

When was that?

The Pats have played in the Super Bowl in the 80's, 90's, 00's and '10's.

No other team has played in the Super Bowl for 4 straight decades.

on a serious note good for you bro….the special part about sports that separates us is the Father - Son bond, My dad passed 15 years ago and after every big sports moment I have i still think of him and get chills. I was literally talking to his picture during the Mets-Cubs series…..anyway enough seriousness from me today, I'm going to go make fun of Rex on the other thread.

When was that?

Dude the Giants did off the top of my head and in 2007 and 2011 they beat the Pats..The 80's they beat the Denver and the 90's the Bills.. Plus the Pats lost in the 80's and 90's to the Bears and Packers..:P

.....son tickets for the Jets Pats right after the Bills game. Stay the course, support the team was what I was thinking.

Poll,

am I right

or a sick bastard that shouldnt get my kids involved with this team?

Shoulda just spit in his eye. Woulda been cheaper and leave less emotional scars.

But hey, at least he now has a good excuse for later in life when people ask him why in the Hell he's a Jets fan.

He can say: "My Dad is a Jets fan, so he made me one, too."

And they'll say: "Oh, that makes sense. I'm sorry."

Me? I don't have that excuse. I chose this life myself. Like choosing your own method of execution.

I'm still glad I'm not a Philly fan, though.

When was that?

I am actually embarassed for all of you Pat fans that are always hanging around here, what a pathetic existence...

Dude the Giants did off the top of my head and in 2007 and 2011 they beat the Pats..The 80's they beat the Denver and the 90's the Bills.. Plus the Pats lost in the 80's and 90's to the Bears and Packers..:P

nice job schooling the all knowing Pats fan! 

PatsFanTx, I know it hurts to use your brain, or google, but it'll be ok, we Jet fans will forget your little incorrect statement soon enough..... Not

I'm still laughing.....

• 1 month later...

Archived