Week 10 Games Around the League

Jetlife33

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still like our offense. I have kept harping on this point. Our low point total on the year is 17 points.

Our offense began to click in the second half of the Bills game, once we got Ivory going - it all started with that big screen play. If we can keep the momentum going, we should be able to get on another roll, particularly with Houston and Miami upcoming.

Whatever you say...

Well, truthfully, the Bills offense did virtually nothing the entire game - we gift wrapped them 10 points, and we left 6-9 points on the field by not going for field goals. It must be nice to know an offense can perform as terribly as the Bills did and they still come  up with a W? Crucial dropped passes and turnovers leading to free points are an almost guaranteed formula for losing.

Well, truthfully, the Bills offense did virtually nothing the entire game - we gift wrapped them 10 points, and we left 6-9 points on the field by not going for field goals. It must be nice to know an offense can perform as terribly as the Bills did and they still come  up with a W? Crucial dropped passes and turnovers leading to free points are an almost guaranteed formula for losing.

I'm sorry. This board is wacky. I was talking to joewilly not you. 

I still believe that ST has cost us 2 games this year. Overall the offense and defense have been pretty solid /what we expected to be. ST has been a killer.

Quietly and under the radar Jeff Fisher has been kind of a bust in St. Louis, they should be better , and he gets zero criticism.

People wanted to trade for Nick Foles. That worked out well, didn't it. It seems like that the more power the QB has gotten, the less amount of good QBs there are.

Guys like Steve DeBerg, Steve Grogan, Don Strock, Jeff Hostetler, and even Steve Young before getting the starting job don't exist anymore really.

I'm sorry. This board is wacky. I was talking to joewilly not you. 

I still believe that ST has cost us 2 games this year. Overall the offense and defense have been pretty solid /what we expected to be. ST has been a killer.

Haha....no prob. Totally agree with you. ST is costing this team field position, and the fumble return for a td was literally the difference in the Bills game. 

Archived