Week 10 Games Around the League

Jetlife33

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chip walked right by Mark after the game. Mark was ok with them last year. Sure he can move the ball at times. He was good enough to get a new contract. But when things are going well he becomes over confident. And then it's same old. He tries to put the ball in a place and he can't consistently do it because he's just not accurate enough. A FG in that situation would have been a win.

Mark Sanchez nearly got two of his receivers murdered with a couple of those passes.  I think most of his yards came on screen passes and of course he shockingly throws an INT in crunch time just like he did last season against the Redskins.

Mark Sanchez nearly got two of his receivers murdered with a couple of those passes.  I think most of his yards came on screen passes and of course he shockingly throws an INT in crunch time just like he did last season against the Redskins.

see you are just a stats guy, austin had an easy TD and didnt drag toe, another TD called back because iggles wr was not set. austin quit on INT, austin didnt even look on crossing route and you blame sanchez and blow fitzy all day

Why isn't there an option to eliminate the commentators but keep the crowd noise? I seriously cannot stand Phil Simms, one of the worst color men in all of sports. Just such a company man it makes me ill. Nance has become a QB shill the last few years too.

Archived