Week 10 Games Around the League

Jetlife33

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see you are just a stats guy, austin had an easy TD and didnt drag toe, another TD called back because iggles wr was not set. austin quit on INT, austin didnt even look on crossing route and you blame sanchez and blow fitzy all day

If there's one thing Sanchez is awesome at, it's having fans who can come up with every possible reason in the book as to why he is what he is.  Keep up the good work.

If there's one thing Sanchez is awesome at, it's having fans who can come up with every possible reason in the book as to why he is what he is.  Keep up the good work.

i aint a nacho fan, but there are too many clowns here, who blow fitzy and sh1t on others. Fact is Austin cost the Iggles the game. maybe you should buy Pat Kirwin's book

i aint a nacho fan, but there are too many clowns here, who blow fitzy and sh1t on others. Fact is Austin cost the Iggles the game. maybe you should buy Pat Kirwin's book

Maybe you should accept the fact that Sanchez is what he is.  He's had many, many, many, many, many opportunities to prove it, and he did it again today.  I knew as soon as he came in that he was gonna' lose that game for the Iggles...and he did.

Maybe you should accept the fact that Sanchez is what he is.  He's had many, many, many, many, many opportunities to prove it, and he did it again today.  I knew as soon as he came in that he was gonna' lose that game for the Iggles...and he did.

and you have no clue mon

At best Mark can be an ok game manager. If he accepted that role (and his coaches forced it on him) he could maybe be a starter in the NFL but he'll never be a franchise Qb. Schotty's big mistake was turning over the keys to him in year 3 instead of giving him a basic playbook (color coded) like they did early in his career. The Eagles offense is too complicated for him. You know what they say. A man's gotta know his limitations. 

At best Mark can be an ok game manager. If he accepted that role (and his coaches forced it on him) he could maybe be a starter in the NFL but he'll never be a franchise Qb. Shotty's big mistake was turning over the keys to him in year 3 instead of giving him a basic playbook (color coded) like they did early in his career. The Eagles offense is too complicated for him. You know what they say. A man's gotta know his limitations. 

bradford has looked like sh*t all year, he is not a fit for chip's O, he cant run, sanchez is a better fit imo. he will never be a franchise QB, but for a guy who received zero practice snaps all year, austin sh1t the bed

Archived