Week 10 Games Around the League

Jetlife33

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bradford has looked like sh*t all year, he is not a fit for chip's O, he cant run, sanchez is a better fit imo. he will never be a franchise QB, but for a guy who received zero practice snaps all year, austin sh1t the bed

No, Sanchez was Sanchez once again.

As he always is.  He will move a team and eventually the Sanchez in him comes out and costs his team, whichever team he's playing for a game.

And some fans will come out and defend him, blaming everyone, everywhere for Sanchez being Sanchez.

He should never have thrown that pass, he had to know a FG wins the game and theyre in FG range.  Don't force it and be a Sanchez.

No, Sanchez was Sanchez once again.

As he always is.  He will move a team and eventually the Sanchez in him comes out and costs his team, whichever team he's playing for a game.

And some fans will come out and defend him, blaming everyone, everywhere for Sanchez being Sanchez.

He should never have thrown that pass, he had to know a FG wins the game and theyre in FG range.  Don't force it and be a Sanchez.

Ummm A FG points them ahead by 2 points and there was 3 minutes left, hardly winning game. Learn the game mon

bradford has looked like sh*t all year, he is not a fit for chip's O, he cant run, sanchez is a better fit imo. he will never be a franchise QB, but for a guy who received zero practice snaps all year, austin sh1t the bed

Bradford is better than Mark. That pick was so typical of Mark no one's fault but his own. Mark's fans are still around. No matter how bad he is they will never blame him for anything. He looks good, he moves the offense and then predictably another red zone turnover. I'd never allow him to throw a pass other than a screen inside the 20. But you're right in that backup Qbs should get some reps. And imo they should suit up 3 Qbs. The NFL should change the rule back to what it used to be for third string Qbs.

Looks like Ambulance Chasing Ed Hochili has his Patriots underroos on under the black pants and striped shirt as always

On the good news side, the Giants have knocked out Slater and Edelman

Two down only 44 more to go!!

Nobody gives the Pats fits like the Giants..:)

Bradford is better than Mark. That pick was so typical of Mark no one's fault but his own. Mark's fans are still around. No matter how bad he is they will never blame him for anything. He looks good, he moves the offense and then predictably another red zone turnover. I'd never allow him to throw a pass other than a screen inside the 20. But you're right in that backup Qbs should get some reps. And imo they should suit up 3 Qbs. The NFL should change the rule back to what it used to be for third string Qbs.

Sorry watch the Iggles alot , bradford is terrible. watch the replay of INT, Austin actually pulled up and didnt even attempt to make catch. And I sh1t on sanchez as much as anyone on this site.

would u believe that Dolphins fans and media are saying the Dolphins will get the 6th seed, WTF. 

Ummm A FG points them ahead by 2 points and there was 3 minutes left, hardly winning game. Learn the game mon

Ummmm, a INT is better?  Yes, I'm saying they win the game, not because i cant count because I saw what the fins were capable of.

You keep telling everyone that every Sanchez mistake is someone else's fault.  That he should have thrown that pass, that if they had to take a FG it would have been a mistake and wouldnt have given them a much better chance of winning than losing

And then telling people to learn the game.  If I have electroshock therapy and became a stumbling, bumbling idiot I would still know you're wrong, Sanchez shouldnt have thrown that pass.  Something we've all said and heard too many times.

Hs never missed a game. Its unreal. This is such a gut punch all around. I'd rather just the Patriots win. The organization looks like utter fools having the neighbor always beat these guys.

It the Giants had a 1-15 season the one win would be the Pats if they played the AFC East..LOL

Archived