Week 10 Games Around the League

Jetlife33

Ummmm, a INT is better?  Yes, I'm saying they win the game, not because i cant count because I saw what the fins were capable of.

You keep telling everyone that every Sanchez mistake is someone else's fault.  That he should have thrown that pass, that if they had to take a FG it would have been a mistake and wouldnt have given them a much better chance of winning than losing

And then telling people to learn the game.  If I have electroshock therapy and became a stumbling, bumbling idiot I would still know you're wrong, Sanchez shouldnt have thrown that pass.  Something we've all said and heard too many times.

sanchez threw 2 TDS passes before that pick!  One TD Austin phucked up and one to Ertz ( the other WR who wasnt set.)  Getting a FG would not have won the game. Better than an INT for sure. 

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hs never misses a game. Its unreal. This is such a gut punch all around. I'd rather just the Patriots win. The organization looks like utter fools having the neighbor always beat these guys.

It is what it is. It's easy to make fun of Eli because he's such a gump, but he's worlds better than any QB we've had since Namath.

It is what it is. It's easy to make fun of Eli because he's such a gump, but he's worlds better than any QB we've had since Namath.

More frustrating to see the Giants D shut down the Pats passing game. How many more first rounders do we need on defense? They've successfully(so far) eliminated the crossing routes that they kill everyone with.

Let's see if NEP can pull this one off. Something they're known for when they aren't playing well: finding some way to win. It might be tougher because Eli is outplaying Brady.  Obviously something the Jets don't know how to do as evidenced on Thursday. The Patriots were due to come out flat anyways.

More frustrating to see the Giants D shut down the Pats passing game. How many more first rounders do we need on defense? They've successfully(so far) eliminated the crossing routes that they kill everyone with.

It's a fair point, especially because their defensive personnel is for sh*t this season. Edelman going out has clearly made a huge difference today though.

I just hope Bowles is watching, and learning.

Archived