Week 10 Games Around the League

Jetlife33

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sanchez threw 2 TDS passes before that pick!  One TD Austin phucked up and one to Ertz ( the other WR who wasnt set.)  Getting a FG would not have won the game. Better than an INT for sure. 

the Eagles were a chip shot FG away from taking the lead and Sanchez was too stupid to protect the FG.  You can defend it and say we don't  know the game.  You can claim all you want that the game wouldn't have been an Eagle win until the end of time.  It's still a horrendous pass by a mediocre loser of a QB.  To defend it proved you have no idea how the game should be played

That was some weak sh*t by the Giants but how big is the horseshoe that's shoved clearly up this Patriots teams butt! I have NEVER seen the type of dead brain sh*t that teams do when they have them dead to rights. Collins hangs on OVER! Defense doesn't let Amandola turn & run, OVER. It's just mind boggling! Crazy!

That was some weak sh*t by the Giants but how big is the horseshoe that's shoved clearly up this Patriots teams butt! I have NEVER seen the type of dead brain sh*t that teams do when they have them dead to rights. Collins hangs on OVER! Defense doesn't let Amandola turn & run, OVER. It's just mind boggling!

I'll be honest. Giants score on the fumble, probably over. Pats don't get that long punt return, probably over

I really have to stop watching Football...It's just too frustrating.

Week and week out - Watching the Jets do stupid things and then watching everyone else in the league do stupid things when they play the Pats....

It's nauseating.  I was just getting over Thursday night and now I'll be PO'd again!!!

sanchez threw 2 TDS passes before that pick!  One TD Austin phucked up and one to Ertz ( the other WR who wasnt set.)  Getting a FG would not have won the game. Better than an INT for sure. 

The two legged Buttfumble excuse machine continues churning them out.

nyjunc would be proud

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Archived