OuttaSightPF has a melt down, launches personal attack, gets banned for life thread

typical jets fans freaking out because wait, we are 5-4 with an average QB and in the playoff hunt! Give me a break, yea we lost a HUGE game against the Bills but take a breath. This team was 4-12 last year and a laughing stock. Now they are 5-4 and are on their "mini buy". They have an easy schedule heading forward and I think its time we all take a deep breath and realize the Jets will be ok. Yes they got a lot to work on, but they have shown promise and if they are going to get HOT lets make it late November/December. BELIEVE!

typical jets fans freaking out because wait, we are 5-4 with an average QB and in the playoff hunt! Give me a break, yea we lost a HUGE game against the Bills but take a breath. This team was 4-12 last year and a laughing stock. Now they are 5-4 and are on their "mini buy". They have an easy schedule heading forward and I think its time we all take a deep breath and realize the Jets will be ok. Yes they got a lot to work on, but they have shown promise and if they are going to get HOT lets make it late November/December. BELIEVE!

+1 Meanwhile the Pack has just lost their 3rd consecutive game after starting 6-0..

Can you imagine being married to OuttaSight?

What's the conversation like when the milk goes bad a day before the expiration date?

'We need to find the bad cows with no fire in thier bellies and send them to another farm'.

LMAO

That was awesome!

That made this whole futile exercise worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine being married to OuttaSight?

What's the conversation like when the milk goes bad a day before the expiration date?

'We need to find the bad cows with no fire in thier bellies and send them to another farm'.

LMAO

That was awesome!

That made this whole futile exercise worth it!

Hasn't explained that yet.My main issue is Gailey is an embarrassment. But really the best case scenario here is a wildcard berth, which still has an outside chance of happening. And you can dump Gailey when the season is over. 

Show your work, sir. So far nothing in that regard. 

I did explain it, but you were too busy running your mouth to read. But I'll repost it for you because I'm a gentlemen:

Big time, highly paid players like Wilkerson and Richardson. These two players can play like top 5 defensive linemen in this league... when they want to. If they gave 100% every down and demanded 100% from their teammates they could easily be viewed as the best defensive one two punch in the NFL. But, instead they talk a big game and give you about 10-15 full speed plays per game.

It's not just these two who are the problem, but they are the kingpins. When we drafted Williams #6 overall one of these two clowns needed to be traded. We could have ended up with an early 2nd or even a late 1st for one of them. We are not going to resign them both anyway with Williams as new cornerstone of the team our GM is trying to build. So why just sit on them and let Wilkerson walk in free agency and get nothing in return?

Especially considering the gaping holes we have at OLB, TE and most importantly QB.

I can understand you thinking that... But I'm reacting to what I've seen since 2011. Not just these 9 games.

Our record is better right now than I predicted in August, however the last 3 games are very significant. We are seeing similar "loafing" that we saw under Rex with an entirely new regime.

That's a concern

I can understand you thinking that... But I'm reacting to what I've seen since 2011. Not just these 9 games.

Our record is better right now than I predicted in August, however the last 3 games are very significant. We are seeing similar "loafing" that we saw under Rex with an entirely new regime.

That's a concern

Compared to the good teams in the league- there' just isnt a whole lot of talent on this roster. We've gotten basically zero out of the last 3 drafts besides Sheldon....and a DT isnt making a huge impact either way.

Edited by Matt39

+1 Meanwhile the Pack has just lost their 3rd consecutive game after starting 6-0..

That's very significant too...... To a Packers fan.

They have had one good playoff run during the Rodgers era. There's something really wrong there.

But I could care less about them

LMAO! ... Savage happens to know more football history than every NFL booth monkey combined.

Correct! ... you are definitely not going to teach him.

Ok, so...... Since "George Young built the 86' and 90' Superbowl teams".....

How did Mr Young do in the years after Parcells left? He was picking players AND coaches. Any thoughts on the 1990's for the Giants? I'm sure every Giants fan would love to forget them.

After 83' Parcells was nearly replaced. When he survived he told the Giants that he would only remain under certain conditions. He had some bargaining power because they had already reached out to other coaches they wanted and were spurned. It was already spring, so their hand was forced and they agreed to his demands.

BTW, this is all in his biography if you are curious about my sources.

I'll continue....

First he wanted big name players who lacked the aforementioned "fire in their belly" ... Like LB Brad Van Pelt & Brian Kelley released or traded. He pushed to draft players like Carl Banks and Gary Reasons..... HIS GUYS.

He also demanded an up to date training facility and weight room and informed Young that he was going to start doing random drug testing. Anyone who failed was out (except #56 I guess LOL). He also informed the commissioner about the drug testing.

He very notably said that after suffering through 83' and almost being fired that in 84' he was going to do it his way.

He also had sole control of the coaching staff, hand picking them.

Young was a fat pant load.

And there's your history lesson.... and Mr Savage

You're welcome

Ok, so...... Since "George Young built the 86' and 90' Superbowl teams".....

How did Mr Young do in the years after Parcells left? He was picking players AND coaches. Any thoughts on the 1990's for the Giants? I'm sure every Giants fan would love to forget them.

After 83' Parcells was nearly replaced. When he survived he told the Giants that he would only remain under certain conditions. He had some bargaining power because they had already reached out to other coaches they wanted and were spurned. It was already spring, so their hand was forced and they agreed to his demands.

BTW, this is all in his biography if you are curious about my sources.

I'll continue....

First he wanted big name players who lacked the aforementioned "fire in their belly" ... Like LB Brad Van Pelt & Brian Kelley released or traded. He pushed to draft players like Carl Banks and Gary Reasons..... HIS GUYS.

He also demanded an up to date training facility and weight room and informed Young that he was going to start doing random drug testing. Anyone who failed was out (except #56 I guess LOL). He also informed the commissioner about the drug testing.

He very notably said that after suffering through 83' and almost being fired that in 84' he was going to do it his way.

He also had sole control of the coaching staff, hand picking them.

Young was a fat pant load.

And there's your history lesson.... and Mr Savage

You're welcome

The Giants had not made a postseason appearance in 15 years when Young was hired by the club in 1979. Wellington Mara had handled most of the franchise's football decisions since joining the organization in 1937--long after inheriting the team from his father, team founder Tim Mara, in 1958. He'd been persuaded to give up control of some day-to-day decisions to operations director Andy Robustelli in 1974, but still had the final say in on-field matters.

The fallout over the Miracle at the Meadowlands in 1979, in which a certain Giant win turned into a loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on a last-second fumble, finally convinced Mara of the need to modernize. He asked Commissioner Pete Rozelle to recommend a new football operations chief. Rozelle recommended Young, who would only take the job if he were granted full control over the football side of the operation. Mara agreed.

In building the Giants he placed special emphasis on the NFL Draft. From his inaugural draft in 1979 through the 1995 selection process, he succeeded in signing every player drafted over that span, and from those drafts, a total of 119 players made the club at one time or another. Instrumental in his reversal of the Giants’ fortunes was his drafting of standout players such as Phil SimmsLawrence TaylorJoe Morris, and Carl Banks, and selecting Bill Parcells as the club’s head coach.

No no, I'm not saying that. We won't know for a while.

I'm just saying we need a really special person to turn it around.

As for Mac....

I like that he had the balls to basically say "I'm signing Revis, no matter what." He wasn't afraid to spend.

I don't like the way he has structured contracts. WAY too much guaranteed cash. But players aren't exactly lining up to play here right now.

I don't like that he wasn't able to get anyone better at the QB spot especially considering everything else he did made it seem like we are in win now mode. Revis, Marshall, Harris, Pace, Mangold, D'Brick..... all key players. All getting old.

I also didn't love the draft. I know I am in the minority.

If Williams develops into an elite player, Mauldin becomes a contributor and Petty actually becomes a starter, then it's a great draft. But so far Smith has bust written all over him, and the Williams pick gave us four 1st round DE's in 5 years. I don't see him as a luxury we could afford.

So you want a Carrol who went 6-10 in year one and Parcells who went 3-12-1 in year one.  

As if Bowles is the reason why the Jets lost on thursday, sad

• Upvote 2

That's very significant too...... To a Packers fan.

They have had one good playoff run during the Rodgers era. There's something really wrong there.

But I could care less about them

They lost in  the NFC title game last year. Isn't that the same as a SB around these parts?

Edited by Jet9

Too bad you and other loser fans didn't get a chance to Gatorade bathe Rex before he left for winning 4 games.

I'm glad you were so impressed last year

. "Competed and almost beat...."

That's all I needed to read to know you are a loser

You obviously are challenged at reading, isn't hard to tell by your whinny knee jerk reaction crap you're too emotional to use objectivity either.

I wasn't impressed with Rex last year, just stating a fact we were pretty strapped talent wise but we're still in the majority of the games we played outside the two Bills games and one other I believe.....never said it was impressive, just pointed to it as reason why they didn't mail it in.....that's all.

Next time I'll spell my posts out for you even more so, that way you don't have this problem again

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

We played some teams with real issues during the first quarter of the season. We snuck away with 4 wins in 5 games. We were 4-1 and the media was raving about the Jets. This was the real turning point of the season.

We played New England in their house, and overall we played hard. Brandon Marshall, who has been outstanding for us so far this season, truly sh#t the bed in that big game. #15 brings an awful lot to the table as a true #1 receiver. Without him we are 3-6 at best right now. So by trading a 5th round draft pick it has bought us 2 extra wins during the first half of the season. That's nothing to sneeze at. BUT, the one thing he lacks is big game experience. And it showed in Chowderville.

Since then this team has simply mailed it in. A disastrous game vs. our #1 non-division threat for a wildcard spot in Oakland. Our coach said our defense was "loafing". He was 100% accurate. Then we faced Jacksonville, consistently the worst team in the league for a decade. We struggled and barely squeaked out a win. Next was the show down with Rex Ryan and The Bills. We all know how that went.

They play hard when they feel like it, and they sit back and put their feet up when the going gets tough. Rex Ryan cultivated this environment, most especially during his last year here. He and his staff decided early on that they didn't have enough talent and they quit about 3 weeks in. He also cultivated a culture of ZERO accountability and very little discipline.

We have had a bunch of trades, free agent signings and terrible draft picks since 2011. 4 plus years of terrible mismanagement can't be fixed in 1 season. The free agent miscues are easy enough to move on from when the contracts are structured properly. Idzik only did one thing well during his short tenure, he didn't lock up long term money on anyone. But Tannenbaums last few drafts, both of Idziks drafts and our new GM's first draft are all heavily flawed. The 2014 draft alone.... 12 picks and we have a HUGE maybe that eventually Pryor can become a solid contributor. That's devastating.

We need a Pete Carroll, Ozzie Newsome, Bill Parcells type of culture changer to step in and get this organization back on track. A guy with a rare vision. I love Bowles as a head coach, but he needs a real game changer at GM, and I just don't think Mac is that guy.

What we need to do, we can't do in todays NFL. A message needs to be sent to this roster. Guys with bad attitudes and inconsistent effort need to go.

Parcells did it in 84' after suffering through a disastrous 1st year as head coach. He dumped the big name players with little fire in their bellies and found 'his' guys to fill their roles.

Jimmy Johnson did it in Dallas. When he arrived as the new head coach his former college player Michael Irvin came to his office with a list of the guys in the locker room who were simply coming to work for a pay check. These lazy vets would criticize the young Irvin after big losses for being so upset. They would tell him to calm down, he was getting paid either way. Johnson turned over almost the entire roster and landed hungry players who NEEDED to win.

Unfortunately in 2015, in the NFL's biggest media market we are handcuffed. 16 bad games and your ass can be fired. There are no more 3 or 4 year rebuilds in this league anymore (outside of Jacksonville LOL).

Not even sure what you are saying. Are there specific players that are the cancer? If so, you did not name them. Do you think MacCagnan 6 months in is a cancer?

This is the same team that went 4-12?  Sure, if you ad a $100 million secondary, a HOF WR, and a new starting QB.  

And the Bills are 5-1 with Watkins, McCoy, and Taylor playing (5-2 with Taylor, 0-2 with Manuel).

yes I keep forgetting the Jets are the only team that added talent this offseason, and that stat you keep reciting about the Bills injuries reminds me that the Bills are apparently the only team that has injuries...btw who's this HOF WR we added that you speak of ?

So you want a Carrol who went 6-10 in year one and Parcells who went 3-12-1 in year one.  

I forget.

How did Jimmy Johnson do in his first year?  How did BB do in his first few year in NE?

When coaches take over bad teams, it takes a while to change the roster and get better.  

• Upvote 1

If there really is a problem with loafing in the locker room, Bowles can start to address that by benching players (Coples, Cro) and giving the younger, hungrier players a chance. Once the vets see some of the other vets being benched, hopefully it would send a wake up call. 

If there really is a problem with loafing in the locker room, Bowles can start to address that by benching players (Coples, Cro) and giving the younger, hungrier players a chance. Once the vets see some of the other vets being benched, hopefully it would send a wake up call. 

Well, I think Coples has been pretty much benched.

The Giants had not made a postseason appearance in 15 years when Young was hired by the club in 1979. Wellington Mara had handled most of the franchise's football decisions since joining the organization in 1937--long after inheriting the team from his father, team founder Tim Mara, in 1958. He'd been persuaded to give up control of some day-to-day decisions to operations director Andy Robustelli in 1974, but still had the final say in on-field matters.

The fallout over the Miracle at the Meadowlands in 1979, in which a certain Giant win turned into a loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on a last-second fumble, finally convinced Mara of the need to modernize. He asked Commissioner Pete Rozelle to recommend a new football operations chief. Rozelle recommended Young, who would only take the job if he were granted full control over the football side of the operation. Mara agreed.

In building the Giants he placed special emphasis on the NFL Draft. From his inaugural draft in 1979 through the 1995 selection process, he succeeded in signing every player drafted over that span, and from those drafts, a total of 119 players made the club at one time or another. Instrumental in his reversal of the Giants’ fortunes was his drafting of standout players such as Phil SimmsLawrence TaylorJoe Morris, and Carl Banks, and selecting Bill Parcells as the club’s head coach.

You dodged everything I said and copy/ pasted some stupid Wikipedia thing, you really are a true NFL historian

So Parcells Biography is all lies....

Before and after Parcells "Youngs Giants" were hot trash

Kisses

For the 16th time, literally.... I'm a big Bowles fan. We went to the same high school. I've done nothing but sing his praises on this board. Check my other 1600 posts