OuttaSightPF has a melt down, launches personal attack, gets banned for life thread

The Jets have failed to draft an impact player on offense for 10 + years. Every week you tune in and see rookies scoring long TD's etc. Its really unbelievable how bad this organization has been in terms of identifying talent on offense. 

10? I'd say 30. Last one I can remember was Al Toon. People may say Keyshawn, but he was slow, caught the ball awkwardly and didn't make a ton of big plays.

No. He had the word cancer in the title. I changed the title because I didn't like seeing cancer every time I logged on. I posted that I changed the title because of my wife's cancer battle. This guy then proceeded to wish cancer on me.

Not even sure what to say honestly.

please tell your wife that LionelRichie says "**** cancer."   

• Upvote 1

Guys lets face it.  The bottom line for this team is we don't have a franchise qb; period.  Sure we need to shore up other areas of the team but until we get a true QB we will always be mediocre to lousy.   Mac has done a good job but ultimately he will be judged on whether or not he can acquire a franchise qb.  I am praying that Petty can be that guy but he has got to turn over every stone until he finds one.  This off season we need him to bring in a Glennon and/or draft another quarterback with upside.  Then let them all compete.   We are going absolutely NO WHERE with Fitz or Geno.  

• Upvote 1

yes I keep forgetting the Jets are the only team that added talent this offseason, and that stat you keep reciting about the Bills injuries reminds me that the Bills are apparently the only team that has injuries...btw who's this HOF WR we added that you speak of ?

Oh?  How many teams have had their starting QB and top three offensive weapons out for multiple games this season?

Have the Jets been without Fitzpatrick, Decker, Ivory, AND Kerley for multiple games?  Did you see how the Jets looked without just Ivory and Decker against the Eagles?  It was pretty bad.

The Jets had one of, if not the, biggest spending spree this offseason.  I'm guessing you missed that.

And yes, Marshall is on his way to the HOF.

Edited by detectivekimble

Oh?  How many teams have had their starting QB and top three offensive weapons out for multiple games this season?

Have the Jets been without Fitzpatrick, Decker, Ivory, AND Kerley for multiple games?  Did you see how the Jets looked without just Ivory and Decker against the Eagles?  It was pretty bad.

The Jets had one of, if not the, biggest spending spree this offseason.  I'm guessing you missed that.

And yes, Marshall is on his way to the HOF.

jets have 8-10 win talent and that's most likely right where they will end up, I'm not even sure what the rest of your argument is anymore , that the Bills would be 8-1 if they didn't have injuries ??..ok great and the Cowboys were 2-0 when romo for hurt, injuries are part of the game, your imaginary insider friend will confirm that if you ask him. And Brandon Marshall is not on his way to the hall of fame btw.

The guy defended and debated his comments all the way to the last period...good for him BUT he then goes off on such a really stupid rant and insensitive comment.  So sad.

“To the immature, other people are not real.” 
― Harry Overstreet

Yeah I didn't give him a hard time about anything he wrote, even though I strongly disagreed with it. I was just tired of reading cancer so I changed that. Oh well.