OuttaSightPF has a melt down, launches personal attack, gets banned for life thread

I don't really have anything nice to say and don't feel it is appropriate to "like" a post about a poster or their family member dealing with cancer.  I will say that I support you all and wish you and your families all the best in the struggle.  It will also not change how I treat any of you that make stupid posts, so stop making stupid posts!

Nice try to deflect. Like the most extreme example you could think of - Ryan Leaf - bears any similarity to any normal scenario.

And I'm just saying for someone who was going on and on and on, who wasn't at all screaming for us to pick up Fitzpatrick, and who was screaming for us to unnecessarily retain Percy Harvin for an ungodly fortune, you often paint people here en masse with a "not smart like I" brush. That is only acceptable when the subject is Mark Sanchez. Or Herm Edwards. 

nice backtrack. golf clap. never said i was smart. i said mac was. sounds like you're projecting.

not sure why you feel so threatened by me. kinda weird ya know. it's a fan board. i got opinions. so sorry this upsets you.

Edited by jgb

nice backtrack. golf clap. never said i was smart. i said mac was. sounds like you're projecting.

not sure why you feel so threatened by me. kinda weird ya know. it's a fan board. i got opinions. so sorry this upsets you.

I'm not threatened by you. Rather, I don't care for it when you paint large groups of people on the board as being stupid. And since you never include yourself in that group, yes you are projecting yourself as being smarter than the foolish or stupid masses you lash out at, whether or not it's specifically spelled out as such.

One on one disagreement of opinion is not the same; on the contrary it's a lot of what makes the board interesting and fun. 

I'm not threatened by you. Rather, I don't care for it when you paint large groups of people on the board as being stupid. And since you never include yourself in that group, yes you are projecting yourself as being smarter than the foolish or stupid masses you lash out at, whether or not it's specifically spelled out as such.

One on one disagreement of opinion is not the same; on the contrary it's a lot of what makes the board interesting and fun. 

congrats you've defeated a straw man and something that was never said. What a hero.

OMG are you two arguing over who is more intellectually intimidating on a Jets message board ?  Like two fat chicks fighting over who looks better in spandex.  

The beauty pageant JiF dreams of judging....  (don't worry, he'd vote for you!) 

I love you two ****ers.... lol

So if you're wrong once you can never be right again. Is this my wife?

By the way, Ryan Leaf might've been a stud in Indy. Lazy to say Polian made right choice with Peyton. Your attempts to be a naysayer for the sake of it has just jumped the shark.

Nice try to deflect. Like the most extreme example you could think of - Ryan Leaf - bears any similarity to any normal scenario.

And I'm just saying for someone who was going on and on and on, who wasn't at all screaming for us to pick up Fitzpatrick, and who was screaming for us to unnecessarily retain Percy Harvin for an ungodly fortune, you often paint people here en masse with a "not smart like I" brush. That is only acceptable when the subject is Mark Sanchez. Or Herm Edwards. 

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room.