Eli Manning...... I never

Charlie Brown

What does that say about the 13 teams that have never won a Bowl are they cursed as well?? 

I don't follow them, so I can't  speak to their misery. The 2nd best coach this Franchise ever had left in disgraced and never coached again in the league. Bill Parcells did for this franchise what he did for the Giants and his hand pick replacement has cheated his way into the history books with our division rival. 10 and 1 to 10 and 6 and out. Gastineau and the Browns. Vinny and 1998.  Pennington and Herm. Geno and IK . It never ends with this miserable franchise. Many blame Namath, but I happen to think it's our miserable fan base that's the bigger problem.

The truth is I never liked him as a QB.. Never...

But watching him play I really believe that if we had him at QB we could and would win a SB!!!

And it really pisses me off!!!! :)

Eli can look elite one game and the worst the next.  the reason he isn't HOF caliber is b/c of that inconsistency but any given week he can look great and help his team win.

I don't follow them, so I can't  speak to their misery. The 2nd best coach this Franchise ever had left in disgraced and never coached again in the league. Bill Parcells did for this franchise what he did for the Giants and his hand pick replacement has cheated his way into the history books with our division rival. 10 and 1 to 10 and 6 and out. Gastineau and the Browns. Vinny and 1998.  Pennington and Herm. Geno and IK . It never ends with this miserable franchise. Many blame Namath, but I happen to think it's our miserable fan base that's the bigger problem.

Well you may have a Bingo with that idea..:)

i would be curious as to who called the play before the field goal to have Eli roll out and go down. did Eli mess it up or was that the call.  why not go for the td and if you don't get it, go for the field goal.  if your going to give brady the ball with more than a minute left and down by 2, i would bet the house that he will get the points.  as much as i dislike the cry baby, i would like my chances that i would not lose my house.

eli mess it

i would be curious as to who called the play before the field goal to have Eli roll out and go down. did Eli mess it up or was that the call.  why not go for the td and if you don't get it, go for the field goal.  if your going to give brady the ball with more than a minute left and down by 2, i would bet the house that he will get the points.  as much as i dislike the cry baby, i would like my chances that i would not lose my house.

eli mess it

that was a smart play by Eli

Eli is elite!!...Eli Sucks!!!,,,Eli is Clutch.  BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Eli is a 2x Super Bowl champ and a thorn in the side of the mighty Patriots dynasty.  

I dont love the Manning's at all...but he's never missed a game in his career. He can make every throw...he'd be the best QB we've ever had by far post Namath.

Archived