JUles has broken foot

afosomf

Officiating this year is some of the worst I've seen in 50 years of watching the NFL.

It's terrible and there is so much gray in what they should be calling and shouldnt be calling. I mean, what's a catch these days?  Who knows, its completely open for interpretation.  The NFL sucks.  Saturday is so much better. 

Amendola is made of glass. When they play a decent defense (let's not forget the Giants are like the 32nd ranked defense in the league!). Little Danny will be the next one going down & it might happen this week when Bacari Rambo gets a couple of shots at him. I hate to say this because we're fighting the Bill for the last wildcard spot but the Pats are ripe now with all those injuries.

Bills are healthy, McCoy & Williams WILL be able to run on that team, Rex will double Gronk, Mario Williams won't be sick, Dareus will push the pocket vs all those scrubs. I'm calling upset next week, Bills are feeling good & confident. We'll have to win all our games but most importantly the last game in Buffalo might be for a wildcard.

This sounds suspiciously similar to a tune I heard here a few weeks ago.  Except you changed the lyrics from "Dolphins" to "Bills".   

Don't like Edelman, I think he's a major douche. But realistically we need the Bills to beat the Pats so let's hope this doesn't have any effect on that game.  

I don't understand why we need the Bills to beat the Pats.  No matter what happens, Jets have no chance to catch the Pats.  Bills are the threat to the Jets playoff chanches right now.  

I don't understand why we need the Bills to beat the Pats.  No matter what happens, Jets have no chance to catch the Pats.  Bills are the threat to the Jets playoff chanches right now.  

My bad haven't had my coffee yet.  That comment should be reversed.  We need the Pats to beat the Bills

Strongly disagree.  Gronk is both their best receiver and (with Vollmer out), their best offensive lineman.   And the drop-off from Edelman to Amendola is relatively small compared to the drop-off between Gronk and Chandler.  Amendola caught 10 balls today in Edelman's absence, and I have no doubt he will catch 8-12 balls per game from the slot so long as Edelman continues to be on the shelf.  

Gronk will stroll in the the HOF , first ballot and may be the most important PAT* after Brady in the entire Brady era.  His body of work is astonishing.  As much as I want to hate the guy, he is aloof, goofy, even stupid looking and he behaves "stupidly".   He may go down as the best TE in the history of the game.

His stats, right now are on parallel with the BEST TE's ever and he has perhaps 3 to 6 years in front of him?

Moreover, as a CPA/CFP  I admire his financial discipline. He lives below his means, has not spent any of his fottball player earnings and lives off endorsement money which in his market is I imagine is  easily 7 figures.  Compare to those with an "entourage", 2 million dollar house etc...  BROKE 5 years after the game.

agreed. I looked at the BILLS schedule and they have it pretty easy.  We need the PATS to beat the Bills.

I am "hoping" that the last game of the season is for a playoff spot. I think Bills/Jets will be that close.

Archived