Walking Dead Thread issue with Internet Explorer

FYI.

I am unable to post in thread with IE.  It is not locked.  If I click any button, nothing happens.

When on the bottom in the Quick Post area, there is a spinning wheel like it is waiting to load.  I have checked a few other threads in the Lounge and Football boards and it is not an issue.

I turned off active X filtering in my browser with no luck.  Cleared my settings with no luck.

This could be the company tweaked IE browser.  Firefox appears fine.

FYI.

I am unable to post in thread with IE.  It is not locked.  If I click any button, nothing happens.

When on the bottom in the Quick Post area, there is a spinning wheel like it is waiting to load.  I have checked a few other threads in the Lounge and Football boards and it is not an issue.

I turned off active X filtering in my browser with no luck.  Cleared my settings with no luck.

This could be the company tweaked IE browser.  Firefox appears fine.

Interesting. We are upgrading to 4.1 in a few days. I will ask you to check it again then, hopefully this is one of the bugs that is fixed.

Thanks.

Interesting. We are upgrading to 4.1 in a few days. I will ask you to check it again then, hopefully this is one of the bugs that is fixed.

Thanks.

Yeah, it is only that thread and could be something blocking on the Army network.  I have posted on a few other threads with IE.