Who threw the ball into triple coverage at the opponents 9 yard line Sunday?

PatriotReign37

Give up?

Thought so.

The latest Sanchez gaffe came with 4:32 remaining in the game on second-and-nine from the Dolphins' 9-yard line. Under pressure, Sanchez rolled out and threw the ball into triple coverage on a pass intended for receiver Miles Austin that was intercepted by safety Reshad Jones in the end zone

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/11/chip_kelly_second-guesses_mark_sanchezs_ill-fated.html#incart_river_index

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give up?

Thought so.

The latest Sanchez gaffe came with 4:32 remaining in the game on second-and-nine from the Dolphins' 9-yard line. Under pressure, Sanchez rolled out and threw the ball into triple coverage on a pass intended for receiver Miles Austin that was intercepted by safety Reshad Jones in the end zone

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/11/chip_kelly_second-guesses_mark_sanchezs_ill-fated.html#incart_river_index

philly fans and media are going crazy.  They can't believe they trusted Sanche to throw the ball in such a crucial spot, already in FG range.

Everybody knows, nobody cares. 

philly fans and media are going crazy.  They can't believe they trusted Sanche to throw the ball in such a crucial spot, already in FG range.

There were a few Jets fans, Sanchez fanboys, blaming everyone other than Sanchez for he pick after the game. 

Sanchez is a god awful Football player.  But I got to admit, that offense looks a lot better with him under center than Sam Bradford.

Or at least it looked that way while I was watching. 

problem for Kelly is he picked a awful football player as his backup QB and a starting QB who isn't playing much better in that system.  

Give up?

Thought so.

STFU cause weapinz.

problem for Kelly is he picked a awful football player as his backup QB and a starting QB who isn't playing much better in that system.  

Kelly is a boob.

Mathews is 10x better than Murrary for that system and it looks like Sanchez is a better fit than the eggshell Bradford.

Just like Maclin was and Jackson was and McCoy was and on and on and on...

Kelly is a boob.

Mathews is 10x better than Murrary for that system and it looks like Sanchez is a better fit than the eggshell Bradford.

Just like Maclin was and Jackson was and McCoy was and on and on and on...

Just another college coach wasting a few years torturing NFL fans until he returns to the college ranks.

Just another college coach wasting a few years torturing NFL fans until he returns to the college ranks.

Difference is this one had people falling over themselves telling how great he was, the system was and how it was the new great thing.  Ignoring all the he downsides of that offense and the effect on other parts of the game

Remember all the "Chip Kelly will revolutionize how offense is played in the NFL" bullcrap?  LOL!  Right. Just for trading away Shady, Kelly should be flogged in front of Pat's Steaks.

Difference is this one had people falling over themselves telling how great he was, the system was and how it was the new great thing.  Ignoring all the he downsides of that offense and the effect on other parts of the game

No doubt man.  Sick thing is he inherited a really good roster that seem to fit his scheme.  Then dismantled it and put players in that really made no sense.  Maybe he lost his mind when he couldn't land Marriotta?  Maybe his whole pretense for coming to the NFL and succeeding was based on getting Marriotta and duplicating what they did together at the collegiate level?  I dont know. 

It's funny, he's terrible but that division is so bad, he might actually win it.

Definitely possible.  They're done with playing the Cowboys this year, thus avoiding the return of Romo entirely and leaving just 2 divisional games remaining.  Their next 2 games are against the Bucs and Lions.  The opportunity is there.  My hope is that Sanchez plays well enough to give them a glimmer of optimism, only to crash and burn.

Remember all the "Chip Kelly will revolutionize how offense is played in the NFL" bullcrap?  LOL!  Right. Just for trading away Shady, Kelly should be flogged in front of Pat's Steaks.

That is the mind boggling part for sure.  That roster looked pretty suited for what he wanted to do and he traded away players that seem to fit his scheme.  Odd for sure.

I would rather have Sanchez backing up Fitz than Geno.    

The real issue for me is that they gave Kelly all that power in the organization.  He goes out and makes all these questionable trades and perhaps keep this team even further from winning a Super Bowl and then he will probably just bolt for the college game.  Bad move by ownership.  

I would rather have Sanchez backing up Fitz than Geno.    

The real issue for me is that they gave Kelly all that power in the organization.  He goes out and makes all these questionable trades and perhaps keep this team even further from winning a Super Bowl and then he will probably just bolt for the college game.  Bad move by ownership.  

Not taking blame from Sanchez on that play, but Miles Austin made absolutely no attempt whatsoever for the ball and at least should have tried to keep it from being picked.  He made a couple of other bonehead plays as well that game.  I used to think that local boy was a gamer...

Not taking blame from Sanchez on that play, but Miles Austin made absolutely no attempt whatsoever for the ball and at least should have tried to keep it from being picked.  He made a couple of other bonehead plays as well that game.  I used to think that local boy was a gamer...

Reps + Weapons... I think it's safe to say Sanchez is absolved.  Guy can never get a fair shake.

Actually that's exactly what you just did.  Took blame away from Sanchez.

No doubt man.  Sick thing is he inherited a really good roster that seem to fit his scheme.  Then dismantled it and put players in that really made no sense.  Maybe he lost his mind when he couldn't land Marriotta?  Maybe his whole pretense for coming to the NFL and succeeding was based on getting Marriotta and duplicating what they did together at the collegiate level?  I dont know. 

He just seems like an arrogant guy hell bent on proving that he knows more than anyone and can reinvent the NFL game

Archived