Who threw the ball into triple coverage at the opponents 9 yard line Sunday?

PatriotReign37

Why is this irrelevant?  We were told for 4+ years that the receivers were to blame for Sanchez's struggles.  Now we have to deal with it all over again when he doesn't even play for the team anymore. 

No one blamed the WRs other than in 2012 when he had Chaz Schilens, Stephen Hill and Clyde Gates.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It gets better.

Very good chance Sanchez starts the next 2 games and Philly plays on Thanksgiving.

Who cares? Go post on Eagles.com he plays for them now. Or haven't you heard. I know it's hard for Pats fans to get their heads out of their a$$es so they know what's going on in the NFL, rather than just in Bawston.

Give up?

Thought so.

The latest Sanchez gaffe came with 4:32 remaining in the game on second-and-nine from the Dolphins' 9-yard line. Under pressure, Sanchez rolled out and threw the ball into triple coverage on a pass intended for receiver Miles Austin that was intercepted by safety Reshad Jones in the end zone

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/11/chip_kelly_second-guesses_mark_sanchezs_ill-fated.html#incart_river_index

Thought so? What is that supposed to mean? You're disparaging Jets fans for not breathlesslessly following Mark Sanchez's post Jet trajectory?

Brady tossed an interception this week. That drive could have ended in points on the board and the Pats wouldn't have had to rely on a last second FG for the win.

Brady was one second away from being Sanchez II.

Marinade in that Pats fans.

Single coverage and then Brady drove down to win the game with a FG.

Looked like Brady threw it behind but LaFell may have cut the route short.

I don't understand the hatred from jet fans, all he did was help us get closer to a SB than at any point since SB III.  I understand 2012 sucked but no QB could have succeed w/ what he had to work w/ in 2012 and he never bashed the jets even though they screwed him.  why all the hate?

actually 1998 was much closer. Sanchez' most iconic accomplishment as a Jet will be running directly into a line man's ass and fumbling. Dude is a sh*tty pro qb. You are literally the only person who doesn't think he's crappy. Somehow you've deluded yourself into believing it's because you are the only enlightened jets fan and that no one else knows the game well enough to see how good he really was. We don't hate him, we hate that he was allowed to stay and set the team back a few years

actually 1998 was much closer. Sanchez' most iconic accomplishment as a Jet will be running directly into a line man's ass and fumbling. Dude is a sh*tty pro qb. You are literally the only person who doesn't think he's crappy. Somehow you've deluded yourself into believing it's because you are the only enlightened jets fan and that no one else knows the game well enough to see how good he really was. We don't hate him, we hate that he was allowed to stay and set the team back a few years

you deserve seasons like 2014 and the Jet fans that think like you.

1998 we had no shot late in the game at Denver, 2010 we were one stop away from having a chance to win but, of course, our D couldn't get a stop.  mark is also the only Jet QB to have 2 chances to get to SBs but let's bash him b/c of 2012 when he had the worst talent in football around him and offensive guru Tony Sparano running the show.  Genius! 

Fire the O coordinator.

Kelly

Please, please everyone listen to nyjunc.  Mark is better than overrated jags like phillip rivers and brett favre.  junc just has to be Stokes from JetsInsider days.

Not even close

Junc is way taller than the 3 feet 7 inches of that Syracuse hobbit Stokes

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Actually the only thing you've stated that makes some sense.  We deserve 4-12 every season for putting our hope in this sh*tty franchise.  We can't help ourselves but come back every year. 

we deserve it as a fanbase for the way we treat players and coaches that helped us win.  to Jet fans Rex Ryan is rich kotite and Mark Sanchez Bubby Brister.  No appreciation for what those guys did.

Fire the O coordinator.

Kelly

Most of us agree Sanchez stinks

Although he was good enough to blast the stinking cheating douchebags and Girlyman Tamnt out of the postseason in Stinksboro at the end of the 2010 season

Not even close

Junc is way taller than the 3 feet 7 inches of that Syracuse hobbit Stokes

I can assure you I am not that little , insecure douche stokes.  that insult hurts.

Stokes was a good guy, I liked him other than his outlandish love of Sanchez.

stokes is an insecure little idiot.

we deserve it as a fanbase for the way we treat players and coaches that helped us win.  to Jet fans Rex Ryan is rich kotite and Mark Sanchez Bubby Brister.  No appreciation for what those guys did.

I, too, feel Rex and Sanchez are under-appreciated for all the not trophies they won and overall losing record. 

Single coverage and then Brady drove down to win the game with a FG.

Looked like Brady threw it behind but LaFell may have cut the route short.

You forgot about the pick Brady threw to end the game as well. Just that the Giants DB somehow forgot to catch the ball.

Certainly not a great game all around by Brady , but the Pats still managed to win.

Not unless he follows up his Thanksgiving buttfumble with a testicle fumble, or something like that.

What's the O/U on how many times they show the buttfumble replays that day?

18zccrb69aqjcgif.gif

It was Moore's fault, he got picked up and tossed like a rag doll by Wolfork.

SAR I

Mark deserves his share of the blame but Austin truly killed Philly in the 4th qtr.

Actually, I don't think you can blame Sanchez at all.  He was on the bench since last January, he made some nice throws and some throws you'd expect from someone that cold off the bench.  Not sure why Austin was the primary all three times.

SAR I

This thread is awesome. Sanchez hurt so many butts around here.

sanchez-fumble-11-22-12.gif?w=800

It was Moore's fault.  Wolfork threw him like a child's toy right into Sanchez who never expected him to be there.  Wolfork lifted Moore so high he left both his feet.  It should be called the "Wolforklift" or the "Moorefumble".  Mark kept quiet and took the hit.

SAR I

sanchez-fumble-11-22-12.gif?w=800

It was Moore's fault.  Wolfork threw him like a child's toy right into Sanchez who never expected him to be there.  Wolfork lifted Moore so high he left both his feet.  It should be called the "Wolforklift" or the "Moorefumble".  Mark kept quiet and took the hit.

SAR I

You're high.  Look at the video on the top right.  Moore is holding his ground and Dickboy runs right into him.  But believe what you want.

Does anyone think the reason Austin didn't make more of an effort for the ball was that Sanchez threw two murder balls in as many series?

Mark did a bad job setting up  Matthews to get crushed but Austin dropped the first would be TD(didn't drop but couldn't get his feet in) before that play.

Sorry.  That's not what I see.  The Buttfumble is like the JFK assassination.  Everyone has an angle.  I still say it was Mark's fault.

The guy who Cumberland is trying to block is going to make the tackle , Sanchez is trying to slide down , unfortunately he hits into Moore.

Archived