Next up? The Houston Texans

JustInFudge

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing North Carolina A&T in basketball and Florida Atlantic this weekend in football will do that to you.

haha - the Football team is 9-1 and we were hoping for a .500 season, at best.  We're going to Atlanta and I'll be there!!!!

The Basketball team squeaked past Navy and then exploded on a team that was in the tourney 2 years ago.  104-54 is nothing to sneeze at.  Plus, we're replacing a legend and that was White's first game in the O'Dome and it was dominant.

I have joy and your words wont change that.

Skrine hasn't been as good since he got hurt. Williams is better than he's played. Both are better than Cro. 

no excuses.  everybody is hurt this time of year.  they both suck.  I think pryor was covering it up.  we need pryor more than anything

Just saw this little tidbit which lends into what I was saying about needing a strong run game Sunday to create easy short yard 3rd down scenarios. 

New York JetsAfter sitting out Wednesday to rest his surgically repaired left thumb, QB Ryan Fitzpatrick will be in catch-up mode during Thursday's practice. Fitzpatrick, who said he expects to start, must prepare for the Texans' tough third-down defense, which leads the league with a 27 percent conversion rate allowed. -- Rich Cimini

Just saw this little tidbit which lends into what I was saying about needing a strong run game Sunday to create easy short yard 3rd down scenarios. 

New York JetsAfter sitting out Wednesday to rest his surgically repaired left thumb, QB Ryan Fitzpatrick will be in catch-up mode during Thursday's practice. Fitzpatrick, who said he expects to start, must prepare for the Texans' tough third-down defense, which leads the league with a 27 percent conversion rate allowed. -- Rich Cimini

Mentioned that on Monday night. 

Shows how much I know about College football..LOL Oh and sorry for your loss.. But you saying the Dick stole your chick may be more true then you know..:)

haha - he didnt actually steal her, just hit on her in front of the entire JN tailgate and then Maxman decided to embellish the story. 

Yates is playing Hoyer is OUT.

Well, at least it's not Hoyer throwing 40 yard bomb after 40 yard bomb to Washington who will completely destroy Cro.  I dont think Yates can get him the ball.  Bowles might have lucked out here with this stupidity and arrogance with Cro.

Jets should destroy Yates. 

I dont think they suck at all.  Are they great?  No but they're solid corners and 100x better than Cro.

I can't find it, and I know its PFF, but they had skrine at like 99th and cro at 105th or something like that.  skrine gives up a lot of big plays. williams can't tackle

in my mind we don't have anyone better as sad as that is

Thank god that Fitz is a lot smarter than Mark Sanchez. The last time we played them in 2012 Mark was aware about JJ Watt who was leading the league in tipped balls. But he still insisted on throwing in his area and the result was two tipped balls one for a pick and the other negating a sure red zone TD. Fitz won't (hopefully) throw in his area, he'll just try to avoid him. If so we have a good chance to win. Jets 17 Texans 10.

Thank god that Fitz is a lot smarter than Mark Sanchez. The last time we played them in 2012 Mark was aware about JJ Watt who was leading the league in tipped balls. But he still insisted on throwing in his area and the result was two tipped balls one for a pick and the other negating a sure red zone TD. Fitz won't (hopefully) throw in his area, he'll just try to avoid him. If so we have a good chance to win. Jets 17 Texans 10.

We will see. Batted balls is one of Fitz weaknesses.

We will see. Batted balls is one of Fitz weaknesses.

As long as the increibly awful Geno stays tightly chained to the bench, Jets win this game handily

Texans have no running game and with Revis shutting down Hopkin and Skrine, Williams, Pryor and Gilchrist handling the others, It's going to a long afternoon for Yates

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Archived