Bills @ Pats

bergenjets

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly rooting for Pats, and I think they will win, but there's at least some reason to be concerned. This time around it's the Bills with the long rest (Pats came off TNF opener in week 2) and the Pats are missing some weapons that really hurt the Bills in the earlier meeting, namely Lewis and Edelman. At least it seems the Patsies will be getting two or three o-linemen back (not Solder, obviously). 

Pats by 47

Bills out of TOs and challenges by mid 3rd Q

Rex "proud of his defense" after giving up 600 yards, then fires Thurman to bring in his halfwitted brother

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

If Rex fires Thurman,  I would hope he would bring back Jim Schwartz.  His brother wouldn't have a chance as coordinator,  maybe assistant.

I want the bills to take a 13-10 half time lead, then extend it to 20-10 then for rex to go full rex and lose 24-23

He would need to bring in Tom Coughlin as a special consultant to manage that exact scenario

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

I'll never pick the Bill to beat the Pats with Brady. That being said, Lewis and Edelman combined for 247 yards against us in Week 2. Their line is also banged up. This is our best chance in some time to take them down in a meaningful game. Likely doesn't happen, but, they got a shot.

I'll never pick the Bill to beat the Pats with Brady. That being said, Lewis and Edelman combined for 247 yards against us in Week 2. Their line is also banged up. This is our best chance in some time to take them down in a meaningful game. Likely doesn't happen, but, they got a shot.

I wouldn't bet on a Bills' win either.  However,  I can't overlook the fact that they beat us by 8 points in a game where we had 147 penalty yards.  It seems like we've improved with our problem with penalties but then again we're playing the Patriots at home so the refs.  may find creative ways to hit us up.  

Archived