Bills @ Pats

bergenjets

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm telling you people now, the Bills are getting them at the right time. Their Oline is decimated, if the Jets went against the line that they trotted out for that Giants game we would have easily won that game in a New England, especially with Edelman out for 3 quarters.

I wouldn't bet on a Bills' win either.  However,  I can't overlook the fact that they beat us by 8 points in a game where we had 147 penalty yards.  It seems like we've improved with our problem with penalties but then again we're playing the Patriots at home so the refs.  may find creative ways to hit us up.  

In case you don't remember, the Pats led that game 37-13 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Bills scored 19 points during garbage time.

That was a way bigger blowout than just 8 points.

In case you don't remember, the Pats led that game 37-13 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Bills scored 19 points during garbage time.

That was a way bigger blowout than just 8 points.

I do remember.  We've played a couple of games this year where we tanked in the first half and came back in the second.  One was against the Patriots and the other against the Titans (for a win).  It's good to see you back on here.  

I do remember.  We've played a couple of games this year where we tanked in the first half and came back in the second.  One was against the Patriots and the other against the Titans (for a win).  It's good to see you back on here.  

Thanks

And I do agree with you, Monday nights game will be very close.

the pats scoring % is >50%/ commited only 7 turnovers all season    their D is 3rd in scoring allowed... Bills aint winning not even gonna be close..ithink rex conceded the game today to the media.srs

I don't think you will find many teams beating their chests (about winning) against a 9-0 team.  

Sure I'm in the minority here... but damn, games like this make me miss the Rex even more.  He's not perfect, but he's got the Bills playing great and more importantly with heart.  We could really use that now.

C'mon, they got blown out first game against NE, lost to Jacksonville, and were lucky to beat us...we have a rookie head coach in the NFL leading a 4-12 team to 5 wins, the same number as Rex has thus far with a 9-7 team last year. 

C'mon, they got blown out first game against NE, lost to Jacksonville, and were lucky to beat us...we have a rookie head coach in the NFL leading a 4-12 team to 5 wins, the same number as Rex has thus far with a 9-7 team last year. 

Bills and Jets on two very different trajectories at the moment.  Sure the Pats blew the Bills out early in the season, but wasn't that week 2?  It takes some time to get things rollin' for a new coach.

Odds are the Pats still win this game, but Buffalo is playing really well.

Tyrod Taylor is getting the ball out of the pocket much faster this game.

Bills defense doing an exemplary job.

ESPN has been ESPN in terms of not giving much credit to the Bills until the final 30 seconds.

Good to see Brady sacked so many times

Rex pretty upset right before halftime.  Trying to figure out who he was miffed at.

Bills will come back even better in the second half

Archived