Jets Pets

Bombdirt

So I got a basset hound puppy yesterday, and I'm trying to come up with a good Jets-themed name for him, since I'm an unrepentant homer. Does anyone have a pet named after a Jets player, or have a good idea for one? I was thinking Martin (as in Curtis) has a good ring to it. 

dog.thumb.jpg.53deaa5709359ceb36cc9b9ace

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I got a basset hound puppy yesterday, and I'm trying to come up with a good Jets-themed name for him, since I'm an unrepentant homer. Does anyone have a pet named after a Jets player, or have a good idea for one? I was thinking Martin (as in Curtis) has a good ring to it. 

Looks like Geno sitting on the sidelines. 

Compiler is a good name for a dog..:)

Dude, that thing is so stinking cute.  That is, until it grows up and starts howling at the moon. haha

What about "Harper"...short for Bruce Harper.   Harper was always a Jets fan favorite with his flashy moves and big plays. 

Dude, that thing is so stinking cute.  That is, until it grows up and starts howling at the moon. haha

What about "Harper"...short for Bruce Harper.   Harper was always a Jets fan favorite with his flashy moves and big plays. 

Looks like a QB to me. Joe Willie

Rex is the obvious choice. 

(Of course he would probably only run to get the ball and not bring it back as he only knows anything about one side of the game of fetch.)

Cute little guy your dawg is.

And after he fetches the ball, he'll bury it at midfield. :)

I had 2 basset hounds over the years. very stubborn dogs.maybe that will help

Rex is the obvious choice. 

(Of course he would probably only run to get the ball and not bring it back as he only knows anything about one side of the game of fetch.)

Cute little guy your dawg is.

I have a dog named Rex.  I didn't want him, the boy and the wife named him to get on my good side.

Great dog, calls an offense about as well as Rexy Ryan.

joe willy would be your best bet.just don't name him butt fumble

Archived