****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Three off throws? Lololololololololololol. Guess that explains why you can't read because it's obvious now that you're f*cking blind. 

Tell me tough guy, what do you have have for me later?  It's always hilarious when old guys like you think they can intimidate people over the Internet hahaha.  Like I'm supposed to take a threat from some loser on the Internet seriously. El. Oh. El.

what makes you think its a physical threat? get real genius. just gonna point out what a fraud you are

• Thumb Down 1

Its time to start talking about the draft.....

And quite frankly, its the way it should have been expected.  We won a couple of games early because we were averaging 5 turnovers a game.  This team was NEVER going to be more than a 6-7 win team.  We need another two more solid drafts to start talking playoffs.  Its amazing how Idzik set this franchise back about five years.

Idzik was just the most recent at fault. Tammy drafted like 4-5 half-decent players in his several years + he let Rex hand pick duds

• Upvote 1

Its time to start talking about the draft.....

And quite frankly, its the way it should have been expected.  We won a couple of games early because we were averaging 5 turnovers a game.  This team was NEVER going to be more than a 6-7 win team.  We need another two more solid drafts to start talking playoffs.  Its amazing how Idzik set this franchise back about five years.

Unfortunately that's what happens when you leave a guy who gets out drafted by internet GMs in charge of using 12 draft picks.