****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

ya, you know exactly what I am talking about you freaking lying fraud

Three off throws? Lololololololololololol. Guess that explains why you can't read because it's obvious now that you're f*cking blind. 

Tell me tough guy, what do you have have for me later?  It's always hilarious when old guys like you think they can intimidate people over the Internet hahaha.  Like I'm supposed to take a threat from some loser on the Internet seriously. El. Oh. El.

if you have the option rewind and take a good hard look at the formation we were in there was ONE call on that play it was not a play that could be audibled but I don't expect some one with your limited knowledge of the game to understand that. It was a dumb play call and that's it . Your moronic attempt at blaming the QB for every mistake this team makes is become trollish and annoying. Welcome to ignore I no longer have the patience to respond to your moronic posts without pushing the limits of getting myself banned.

Then you call a TO.  It's 3rd and 6 inches.  Only an idiot says they couldn't audible or call a TO.  That there was only one play.  That he had to run right into Watt.  Can't be an audible. What remedial football class did you fail. It was the QBs fault. Get your head out of Fitzs ass.  GFY with calling people who question your homo love out for playing badly and don't respond, you're too braindead to move on.  Your last 4 posts are what, Fitz isn't at fault, I'm dumb thinking he could have called an audible, there was no choice but to run that play and to think differently means you're stupid. You're a piece of work, go away.