Jump to content

STOP defending a max 6 win QB


Recommended Posts

come on man I want to attack Villian ...he can take it , I know he can

 

:P

I dont know how much more I can take. Fitz 7th win completely made me feel like.....

 

tumblr_mor3zjn6dV1surqydo1_400.gif

 

Atleast that's what I heard it was supposed to make me feel like this week! :-)

Edited by Villain The Foe
  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said during the offseason and in the preseason. And though I supported Fitz when the season started, it was because he's a Jet.    I said it time and time again, no matter how great this guy starts

You can't seem to distinguish between giving a physically limited guy who has done a great job for us his due and people wanting to send him to Canton.  Yourself and the other Anti Fitzers have ZERO l

Firstly, this isnt an assertion. Fitz 10 year history showed that the most games he's ever won in a season was 6. So the thread's title was a fact, not an assertion. Second, I've already stated it atleast 2 different times  along with even posting the direct quote showing what the basis of the thread was.  I cant help that the thread was bumped and then taken out of context by a guy who pouted like a 2 year old because I didnt want to donate to a charity. 

I've been on this site for almost 10 years. Anytime I've been wrong I've said it, no problem. But like I clearly said, the resurrecting of my thread was a move by the "salty" with the purpose of minsconstruing. I cant help that. I've already said it publicly, show me a quote where I said that Fitzpatrick will win no more than 6 games. Showing me that I said "Stop defending a max 6 win QB" is not saying that, at all. Its saying that at the time of the creation of the thread people were defending a guy who won no more than 6 games ever (as I stated) in 10 years yet attempt to wipe the floor with a 3rd year QB who's actually won more games his rookie season than Fitz has ever won in a season. 

 

So if you're going to ask me a question then please accept the answer, if you dont accept the answer then please show me the quote. If you can do that then I will create a new thread, publicly say I was wrong, eat some crow then read everyones response to my self-ownage. What just happened in this thread however was total pre-ejaculation (That one's for you @Jetsfan80 ) lol.

I thought you were insisting you had never claimed Fitz's success was due to the talent around him. Those were the links I provided. I clearly misunderstood your prior post.

But if your claim is that you've never said Fitz will win no more than six games then see these two examples I found with ease:

Ryan Fitzpatrick in his prime guaranteed you 6 wins max in a season, and he's only a shell of what he was today. 

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/121811-smith-not-fitzpatrick-is-the-qb-new-york-needs-right-now/?page=2#comment-2785334

THAT'S because Ryan Fitzpatrick cant win more than 6 games per season. I tried to tell the naysayers. 

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/124458-jets-texans-game-thread/?page=41#comment-2922154

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I thought you were insisting you had never claimed Fitz's success was due to the talent around him. Those were the links I provided. I clearly misunderstood your prior post.

But if your claim is that you've never said Fitz will win no more than six games then see these two examples I found with ease:

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/121811-smith-not-fitzpatrick-is-the-qb-new-york-needs-right-now/?page=2#comment-2785334

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/124458-jets-texans-game-thread/?page=41#comment-2922154

 

 

Let me show you with ease what you did. Below is the ENTIRE quote. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of these quotes I have a problem with. Geno either "doesnt care" or "pouts when he's benched". I never seen a person who doesnt care about something pout about it. And just because someone shows frustration doesnt mean that they dont care or they're not ready for that level of competition.Then his problem is that he's a legend in his own mind....most of the guys in the NFL are. 99.9 percent of these guys were "the guy" on their team going all the way back to pee wee league. Its a shock to the system when they experience the jump from College to playing the best in the world. 

 

Now, I will never disagree purely because of opinion. I prefer someone's own opinion rather than some expert they decided to quote, but most people were pissed about the job being handed to Geno to lose, but in the very same breath in their own words would basically hand the job over to Fitzpatrick. Either you want competition or you dont. Thats is the difference between hating on a guy and actually wanting to have the best guy on the field. 

 

Everyone knew I wanted Glennon on this football team, but I never once said to hand him the Job. Granted, I felt that he would win hands down, but I didnt want to hand him anything. What the hell has Fitzpatrick ever done in his career outside of NOT BEING A JET QB PRIOR that has him receiving so much love from Jet fans? The guy has never been to the playoffs, he's never had a winning season under his belt, sh*t...he's never even broke even during a regular season. Yet Jet fans continuously provide excuses for Fitz below average career (or even disregard it entirely), meanwhile crucify a guy who is still within his rookie contract yet has actually won more games in a season than Fitzpatrick. 

 

I even have a problem with the title of this thread. What the Jets need is the best QB to be the QB. And if thats Fitzpatrick or Petty then so be it. But the Geno hate has officially hit stupidville at this point. Ryan Fitzpatrick in his prime guaranteed you 6 wins max in a season, and he's only a shell of what he was today. 

 

You guys prove to be an amazing read I tell ya. lol. 

 

What you did was isolate what you wanted from my comment, deleted everything else then presented what you wanted. Thats not "with ease" my friend, thats just lying in order to frame a point of view that you want. 

 

 

Now for your 2nd posting....you're right. Though that was in the heat of the moment in the middle of a "losing" I'll accept your effort for digging and actually finding this needle in the haystack here, given your effort, along with everyone who took the time to actually participate in stupidity. Now with that, I will do exactly as I said I would do. 

 

Im in the middle of something, but I'll have that thread up ready for action asap. 

Edited by Villain The Foe
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's baffling that this thread is still going on.

Villain: the Jets are 7-5.  Fitz has won all 7 of those games.  You were wrong, and Mike Bercovici sucks.  Please just turn the page and focus on making a silly prediction about the Titans game this weekend.

Please, you must now place this in its proper thread. Here you go. 

 

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/124830-fitz-first-career-7-win-issues-fatality-blow-to-villain/

Link to post
Share on other sites

If this guy had an arm, it wouldn't be crazy to think that he'd be a franchise QB.  His feel for the game is tremendous.  The only weakness I see is his inability to push the ball down the field.

he can be, and has been in the past a little wreckless at times.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep reading about what Fitz has or has not done in the past .... How about we start talking about what Fitz is doing for us now and in the future ??

Here's the deal, Fitz has played well enough for this team to have beaten the elite Tom Brady and we blew it, not Fitz. He's played well enough for this team to be 10-2 and we Blew it, Not Fitz. Now after all that he's playing his best football of the year when he was supposed to crumble.

The facts about Fitz are, he may be a much better QB than any of us anticipated, all he needed was a team around him, some solid receivers and some time to grow with those players. Another fact is he's doing this with a partial offense, he has no TE and just got back his receiving RB which we all saw had an immediate impact. Would be nice to see if he had a real TE as an outlet because a lot of the time he has no choice but to push the ball to receivers and yet he's still doing very well. This offensive line has been in place for years there was always the argument in pass protection... was it there fault or was it Sanchez /Geno's fault ?? Fitz gave us that answer as well since the Jets have the least sacked QB in the NFL. We also lead the NFL in the Red Zone when was the last time that EVER happened ?. A couple more parts and Fitz can easily move into the top ten in this league and I have no doubt at all about that. Rather than PUSHING for a young QB right now lets add some more dynamic parts to the offense and see if Fitz really is the real deal .

When you talk about coming back from behind believe it or not that is more about the defense than it is the offense or at the very least its a 50/50 proposition. If your offense moves up the field and scores when your team is far behind the defense must get some 3 and outs or at the very least 2 series so that offense that's in rhythm can get back out there and keep wearing down the opponents defense. Even the Tom Brady's and Aaron Rodgers of the world need this.  Fitz has brought us back on more than one occasion only to be let down by drops or ridiculous turnovers. Once again that's all you can ask since he can't throw the ball to himself and as a matter of fact he has had some comeback drives where he has gone all Cam Newton and basically willed the team into the endzone The Texans game and the Buffalo game comes to mind.

This team should be contending for the division title and we are not and I can tell you without any doubt what so ever Fitz has been the very least of our problems and I can't remember the last time Ive said that about a QB in the past 15 years other than Chad's 2002 season.

This team needs to draft QB's not hunt down FA's ...We have Petty learning from Fitz and for all we know he may be the guy if he is you DONT abandon building this offense around Fitz this way when the time comes he can step in to an already good situation. personally I feel barring injury Fitz can be the QB here for longer than most of you think he right in the middle of his prime and he's showing he very well might be "the guy" if we add a few more dynamic parts. Then Just like the Packers did with Rodgers we let either Petty or what ever other young QB we add in the future sit until Fitz can't do it anymore and that would be the best over all scenario for this football team. We can let it come to us rather than trying to force the situation because we have all experienced what happens when you force just ask the Cleveland Browns.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fitz looks like he's got better as the season as continued. Instead of declining as most thought he's actually got better.

He's numbers are gaudy for a Jets QB. It used to be good if we throw for more then 200 yards a game. In a league in which QB's routinely throw for 5000 yards.

I'd like to see how he does with a real Tight End in the mix. He's never going to be Brady, Rogers, but if he's in the top 12 it gives us a shout.

Cut Geno and keep developing Petty and draft another Project QB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...
I missed the game last night due to being on vacation, I woke up this morning to see the repercussions of defending a Max 6 win qb. Sweet.

We have to play fitz until we are eliminated and then throw petty in. Fits as bad as he is gives the team the highest chance for success and we will start going up against weaker competition now. Geno of course is the next best option but he has no future with our team, if you don't play fitz you have to start petty over him imo

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:


We have to play fitz until we are eliminated and then throw petty in. Fits as bad as he is gives the team the highest chance for success and we will start going up against weaker competition now. Geno of course is the next best option but he has no future with our team, if you don't play fitz you have to start petty over him imo

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
 

I'm beginning to think Fitz is no better than any other qb that won't be on this team next season. I only seen the highlights from the game and it looked like Fitz threw one of his endzone picks again. 

It's hard for me Atleast to see Fitz being the best option, given when he throws his picks.

Just glad he won't be here next year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2015-11-22 at 4:23 PM, Villain The Foe said:

 

To end this, we should have traded for Mike Glennon. 

Fitz did this once already....had a career season with Gailey, and then turned that career season into a BIG paycheck. 

And as for Glennon, we might have tried....the problem is, this team was SO poorly run for a decade, that Mac was not turning this around in one season.  If he had an early fault, he made us TOO competitive in year one, and was unlucky that Geno got socked in the jaw and Fitz pulled his Fitzmagic routine a second time with Gailey.

Mac was not going to give up high picks for Glennon, when he has not proven he is any better than what we had in Geno.  Ouchy I know, but you can't start giving up good picks on a QB unless you know they are going to lead the team for a decade.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fitz did this once already....had a career season with Gailey, and then turned that career season into a BIG paycheck. 
And as for Glennon, we might have tried....the problem is, this team was SO poorly run for a decade, that Mac was not turning this around in one season.  If he had an early fault, he made us TOO competitive in year one, and was unlucky that Geno got socked in the jaw and Fitz pulled his Fitzmagic routine a second time with Gailey.
Mac was not going to give up high picks for Glennon, when he has not proven he is any better than what we had in Geno.  Ouchy I know, but you can't start giving up good picks on a QB unless you know they are going to lead the team for a decade.

You also can't give up high picks for a player who's contract expires at the end of the season unless you hobnestly believe your team can win the Superbowl.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm beginning to think Fitz is no better than any other qb that won't be on this team next season. I only seen the highlights from the game and it looked like Fitz threw one of his endzone picks again. 
It's hard for me Atleast to see Fitz being the best option, given when he throws his picks.
Just glad he won't be here next year.


Imo fitz has not single handedly lost a game for us this year. Fitz is terrible at playing from behind this has been abundantly clear this season but really most of his awful play came from when we were behind and he was forced to try to make big plays. There is no excuse for his play it has not been good but the difference between this year and last again in my opinion is that fitz wasn't asked to carry the team last season only not to lose games. Geno in the past has lost us games from stupid mistakes he has made, maybe he has developed since then but regardless if they pull fitz as our starter that tells me that our season is over and if that is the case we should focus on our players who have a chance at returning next season.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There has never been more of a sure money bet in the world than it had been villain who was self-bumping this thread.  Sure, what he was saying turned out to be 100% completely wrong when he posted it a year ago, but no need not to pat himself on the back about it now, right?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2015 at 3:33 PM, Smashmouth said:

I keep reading about what Fitz has or has not done in the past .... How about we start talking about what Fitz is doing for us now and in the future ??

Here's the deal, Fitz has played well enough for this team to have beaten the elite Tom Brady and we blew it, not Fitz. He's played well enough for this team to be 10-2 and we Blew it, Not Fitz. Now after all that he's playing his best football of the year when he was supposed to crumble.

The facts about Fitz are, he may be a much better QB than any of us anticipated, all he needed was a team around him, some solid receivers and some time to grow with those players. Another fact is he's doing this with a partial offense, he has no TE and just got back his receiving RB which we all saw had an immediate impact. Would be nice to see if he had a real TE as an outlet because a lot of the time he has no choice but to push the ball to receivers and yet he's still doing very well. This offensive line has been in place for years there was always the argument in pass protection... was it there fault or was it Sanchez /Geno's fault ?? Fitz gave us that answer as well since the Jets have the least sacked QB in the NFL. We also lead the NFL in the Red Zone when was the last time that EVER happened ?. A couple more parts and Fitz can easily move into the top ten in this league and I have no doubt at all about that. Rather than PUSHING for a young QB right now lets add some more dynamic parts to the offense and see if Fitz really is the real deal .

When you talk about coming back from behind believe it or not that is more about the defense than it is the offense or at the very least its a 50/50 proposition. If your offense moves up the field and scores when your team is far behind the defense must get some 3 and outs or at the very least 2 series so that offense that's in rhythm can get back out there and keep wearing down the opponents defense. Even the Tom Brady's and Aaron Rodgers of the world need this.  Fitz has brought us back on more than one occasion only to be let down by drops or ridiculous turnovers. Once again that's all you can ask since he can't throw the ball to himself and as a matter of fact he has had some comeback drives where he has gone all Cam Newton and basically willed the team into the endzone The Texans game and the Buffalo game comes to mind.

This team should be contending for the division title and we are not and I can tell you without any doubt what so ever Fitz has been the very least of our problems and I can't remember the last time Ive said that about a QB in the past 15 years other than Chad's 2002 season.

This team needs to draft QB's not hunt down FA's ...We have Petty learning from Fitz and for all we know he may be the guy if he is you DONT abandon building this offense around Fitz this way when the time comes he can step in to an already good situation. personally I feel barring injury Fitz can be the QB here for longer than most of you think he right in the middle of his prime and he's showing he very well might be "the guy" if we add a few more dynamic parts. Then Just like the Packers did with Rodgers we let either Petty or what ever other young QB we add in the future sit until Fitz can't do it anymore and that would be the best over all scenario for this football team. We can let it come to us rather than trying to force the situation because we have all experienced what happens when you force just ask the Cleveland Browns.

Oh man, this one was juicy.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2015-12-10 at 3:33 PM, Smashmouth said:

 

This team should be contending for the division title and we are not and I can tell you without any doubt what so ever Fitz has been the very least of our problems

Just when you think you can't be wowed anymore by a post on this, or any other Jet site, something like this comes along that makes you just go WOW, even more.......

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I missed the game last night due to being on vacation, I woke up this morning to see the repercussions of defending a Max 6 win qb. Sweet.

Fitzpatrick sh*t the bed again like we've been saying all along. 

Bowles coached like a moron again. 

They brought Geno in for garbage time he was pressed into a 4th down situation had no choice but to throw the ball game was long over and he threw an INT no big deal. 

We are 1-5 sadder than hell this season has come to this, 

We tried to tell them about Fitzpatrick they failed to listen. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

 


Imo fitz has not single handedly lost a game for us this year. Fitz is terrible at playing from behind this has been abundantly clear this season but really most of his awful play came from when we were behind and he was forced to try to make big plays. There is no excuse for his play it has not been good but the difference between this year and last again in my opinion is that fitz wasn't asked to carry the team last season only not to lose games. Geno in the past has lost us games from stupid mistakes he has made, maybe he has developed since then but regardless if they pull fitz as our starter that tells me that our season is over and if that is the case we should focus on our players who have a chance at returning next season.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
 

 

Fitz threw 6 ints in that KC game and yet the game was still close after his 4th it. His 5th int, being the pick 6, is what put that game out of reach. His 6th and final pick was just the cherry. You can put that on on Fitz. 

Also, if you're looking for who "single-handedly" lost a game then that could be looked at differently depending on the person. What I can say (and this is crucial) is that this offense with Fitz at the helm is dead last in "points per game" average....dead last in the entire league my friend. 

This is why when I still hear people say "Fitz still gives us the best chance to win" while concentrating on our obvious defensive problems, it's hard for me to find a way to see how Fitz running an offense that is last in the league in ppg avg not being a problem of his, especially seeing all of the endzone picks, lack of scoring in a game...with virtually no scoring in the 2nd half of football games.

To say that he isn't single-handedly losing us games is easy to say when the other team is scoring against our defense. But the Jets aren't scoring points AT ALL...and that is 100% on the Harvard University grad. 

This isn't like the Saints and Drew Brees where the Drew puts up 35 points and the Saints still lose. 

Trust me, Fitz is a full, responsible participant in this 1-5 record.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2015 at 8:33 PM, Smashmouth said:

I keep reading about what Fitz has or has not done in the past .... How about we start talking about what Fitz is doing for us now and in the future ??

Here's the deal, Fitz has played well enough for this team to have beaten the elite Tom Brady and we blew it, not Fitz. He's played well enough for this team to be 10-2 and we Blew it, Not Fitz. Now after all that he's playing his best football of the year when he was supposed to crumble.

The facts about Fitz are, he may be a much better QB than any of us anticipated, all he needed was a team around him, some solid receivers and some time to grow with those players. Another fact is he's doing this with a partial offense, he has no TE and just got back his receiving RB which we all saw had an immediate impact. Would be nice to see if he had a real TE as an outlet because a lot of the time he has no choice but to push the ball to receivers and yet he's still doing very well. This offensive line has been in place for years there was always the argument in pass protection... was it there fault or was it Sanchez /Geno's fault ?? Fitz gave us that answer as well since the Jets have the least sacked QB in the NFL. We also lead the NFL in the Red Zone when was the last time that EVER happened ?. A couple more parts and Fitz can easily move into the top ten in this league and I have no doubt at all about that. Rather than PUSHING for a young QB right now lets add some more dynamic parts to the offense and see if Fitz really is the real deal .

When you talk about coming back from behind believe it or not that is more about the defense than it is the offense or at the very least its a 50/50 proposition. If your offense moves up the field and scores when your team is far behind the defense must get some 3 and outs or at the very least 2 series so that offense that's in rhythm can get back out there and keep wearing down the opponents defense. Even the Tom Brady's and Aaron Rodgers of the world need this.  Fitz has brought us back on more than one occasion only to be let down by drops or ridiculous turnovers. Once again that's all you can ask since he can't throw the ball to himself and as a matter of fact he has had some comeback drives where he has gone all Cam Newton and basically willed the team into the endzone The Texans game and the Buffalo game comes to mind.

This team should be contending for the division title and we are not and I can tell you without any doubt what so ever Fitz has been the very least of our problems and I can't remember the last time Ive said that about a QB in the past 15 years other than Chad's 2002 season.

This team needs to draft QB's not hunt down FA's ...We have Petty learning from Fitz and for all we know he may be the guy if he is you DONT abandon building this offense around Fitz this way when the time comes he can step in to an already good situation. personally I feel barring injury Fitz can be the QB here for longer than most of you think he right in the middle of his prime and he's showing he very well might be "the guy" if we add a few more dynamic parts. Then Just like the Packers did with Rodgers we let either Petty or what ever other young QB we add in the future sit until Fitz can't do it anymore and that would be the best over all scenario for this football team. We can let it come to us rather than trying to force the situation because we have all experienced what happens when you force just ask the Cleveland Browns.

Lol. Reminds me of Cam. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick sh*t the bed again like we've been saying all along. 

Bowles coached like a moron again. 

They brought Geno in for garbage time he was pressed into a 4th down situation had no choice but to throw the ball game was long over and he threw an INT no big deal. 

We are 1-5 sadder than hell this season has come to this, 

We tried to tell them about Fitzpatrick they failed to listen. 

Thanks for the update. Funny that this thread today isn't receiving anymore comments, memes or gifs. Fitz really mind-****ed this fanbase lol. 

Can't wait till next week. Hopefully he's benched for good and we can move on from this mistake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

just because Fitzpatrick sucks doesn't mean you replace him with someone who sucks just as much and is gone next season too. Geno managed to punch a square on the bingo card of bad by fumbling and throwing an interception that Fitzpatrick hadn't somehow managed to do so expecting Geno to be the promised one is futile.

  • Thumb Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

just because Fitzpatrick sucks doesn't mean you replace him with someone who sucks just as much and is gone next season too. Geno managed to punch a square on the bingo card of bad by fumbling and throwing an interception that Fitzpatrick hadn't somehow managed to do so expecting Geno to be the promised one is futile.

We have 4 QB's on this roster. Replace him. This isn't about Geno, it's about replacing this mistake.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

We have 4 QB's on this roster. Replace him. This isn't about Geno, it's about replacing this mistake.

Well, then go to the one who might possibly, hopefully, be able to play halfway decent at QB and let the two bumbling stumblin idzits go on their merry way. Hackenberg can give them a ride since he's not doing anything else.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Up to me I would put you out there.  

And thanks again for looking out last year. I knew this would come back around, I just had to make it through! ;)

And if I ever became the qb of this team...I'll make sure your my star left tackle. Sandwiches all-day with your favorite pesto my friend. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

And thanks again for looking out last year. I knew this would come back around, I just had to make it through! ;)

And if I ever became the qb of this team...I'll make sure your my star left tackle. Sandwiches all-day with your favorite pesto my friend. 

Splendid. Delicious. Always. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Well, then go to the one who might possibly, hopefully, be able to play halfway decent at QB and let the two bumbling stumblin idzits go on their merry way. Hackenberg can give them a ride since he's not doing anything else.

The problem is, you have a #2 for a reason. They didn't cut him. If you can give Fitz 12 million and 6 games the you can give Geno atleast 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Lol. Reminds me of Cam. 

 well Cam's team is 1-5 so in the jet nation world of QB's that means Cam Newton SUCKS

I mean you know its all about the QB right ?

Carolinas problems are much bigger than just Cam Newton and the Jets problems are much much bigger than Ryan Fitzpatrick

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

 well Cam's team is 1-5 so in the jet nation world of QB's that means Cam Newton SUCKS

I mean you know its all about the QB right ?

Carolinas problems are much bigger than just Cam Newton and the Jets problems are much much bigger than Ryan Fitzpatrick

I haven't read much this thread, so I'm not entirely sure of where you stand on the issue, but please don't tell me you are comparing Ryan ******* Fitzpatrick to Cam Newton. Please.

 

At least Ryan Fitzpatrick would jump on a ******* fumble.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...