STOP defending a max 6 win QB

Villain The Foe

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fitz fanatics refuse to acknowledge that.  Or the fact that last year Fitz may have gone 1-15 with that team.

Exactly. The Fitz crowd can dismiss his entire career, dismiss that he's never won more than 6 games, dismiss how he went 5-1 then proceeded to lose every game for the rest of the season outside of 1, they dismiss his entire decade long career, yet they cant let go of Geno's 8-8 rookie season and 4-12 second season where in the Jets had the worst talent in the league and it got our GM ran out of town with banners, websites and airplanes. 

you cant trust the emotions of Jets fans, I tell ya. 

Running yes trying to make things happen unlike the bearded *ucker

And then he would be shot by his own army for not paying up a poker debt

Exactly. The Fitz crowd can dismiss his entire career, dismiss that he's never won more than 6 games, dismiss how he went 5-1 then proceeded to lose every game for the rest of the season outside of 1, they dismiss his entire decade long career, yet they cant let go of Geno's 8-8 rookie season and 4-12 second season where in the Jets had the worst talent in the league and it got our GM ran out of town with banners, websites and airplanes. 

you cant trust the emotions of Jets fans, I tell ya. 

I GET ALL OF THAT.

I trust Fitz more as a leader than Geno. That's it. The punch did it for me. 

I don't know how true this is, but I heard from someone who I trust, that has inside connections with the Jets, that MANY of the players have gone to Bowles and asked him not to play Geno if Fitz is capable of going. If this is true, its unlikely we will see Geno in because Bowles will lose the team.

IF this is true, then it's clear as day

I'm not defending him. He's an average QB. He's not great, not even good.

But I prefer him as a leader over Geno Smith. I would go to war with Fitz over Geno. Might lost with both, but I would feel more safe with Fitz than Geno.

Then enjoy the rest of your season on your way to 6-10, like he's done every year of his career. 

He has guts though so maybe thats a good consolation prize 

IF this is true, then it's clear as day

If its true, there are major problems with this team. Players need to play and not coach. Geno is probably even more of a prick than we even know, but I think the players have been allowed to run the roost too long under Rex, and this roster is going to need to be turned over to clean the stench that Rex left.

If its true, there are major problems with this team. Players need to play and not coach. Geno is probably even more of a prick than we even know, but I think the players have been allowed to run the roost too long under Rex, and this roster is going to need to be turned over to clean the stench that Rex left.

And it is already beginning. Mac just needs time.

No, it's my way of saying the way you phrased this thread is dumb. But you're still a classless nit.

:-) Classless is my middle name, and I sport it proudly. 

Never wanted to be like the politically correct upper class drones anyway, but hey, Im glad we've moved a little closer in the vast of internet space. 

uraw

Fitz is the best we have on the Roster. we were missing our top 3 players for the majority or all of the game. we don't need multiple fire fitz threads every single week.

Fitz has played the majority of the season against backup secondary. Let that sink in before you claim his 47 yards against #3, #4 and #5 corners proved him to be the best QB on the roster. It's time our stupid stubborn coach make a change. Coaches tend to do that, especially after your team just went 1-4 the last 5 wks playing mostly against average teams, save for the Pats. His conservative style of football (not sure why the commentators kept saying Bowles was too aggressive to go for it on 4th down down 7 points) isn't winning us many games and he is starting a QB that can't play from behind. 

#AlwaysAnExcuse

Please, tell me when Geno went 4-12 with this regime? 

See your hate? lol. 

Yes, I do hate Geno Smith. You know why? BECAUSE HE WAS NOT WILLING TO PAY 300 DOLLARS AND GOT HIMSELF PUNCHED IN THE FACE. 

That ALONE, should be enough to disqualify him. When has a good NFL QB been punched in the face by his own teammate.

I'm sorry. I don't want that guy leading my team. Otherwise, you might as well have Jeff George.

And to make it worse, in the Raiders game, which he played well in for a bit, he flamed out mentally. He got scared in the time of need.

he played better without any practice with the first unit than Fitz did today.  

And the scared line is just pointless bs.

Rather than continuing this pissing match blind folks who dont see that Geno sucks, Ill be taking a break for a few days and turn this place over to joew and the rest of the Smith pom pom wavers

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Beard sucking time enjoy I wont miss your lame ass posts or opinions remember Fitzpatrick sucks 

Rather than continuing this pissing match blind folks who dont see that Geno sucks, Ill be taking a break for a few days and turn this place over to joew and the rest of the Smith pom pom wavers

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

FITZGOD......DAMMIT ANOTHER INTERCEPTION!!!!

Archived