Start Geno

drdetroit

I'm rooting for Fitz and understand leaving him in but he is so limited in what he can do and our package on offense is limited.  CB's are cheating on routes in obvious passing situations every friggin game.

Then people ask what's wrong with Ivory and the line?  They're cheating so much not wanting Ivory to beat them.  It also effects the D.  He's a great guy, you want him to,get it done because he is so easy to root for but he's so damn limited.  The weak arm, the inaccurate passes, they're hard to overcome.  

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You imagine that a guy who sulked at the draft proves he isn't a team leader.  Once again, if he leads the team to wins they could,care less about anything you listed.  His teammates responded the same way after IK as they would have if Fitz were punched.  They said it should have been avoided, not that Geno sucks and deserves it.  

We see and hear what we want to see and hear

Interesting how you picked one of multiple incidents. Yes, you see only what you want to see and hear, and ignore reality. Keep on fighting the good fight for Geno, everyone is wronging him, only you know the truth.

Interesting how you picked one of multiple incidents. Yes, you see only what you want to see and hear, and ignore reality. Keep on fighting the good fight for Geno, everyone is wronging him, only you know the truth.

You know I said we all see what we want to see.  I was being nice.  I never said I know a thing, you imagine that you do and want to tell everyone it's fact.  Get pretty indignant too.  keep arguing.  I'm done, you know what the 53 man locker thinks about both Geno and Fitz.  Stroke yourself some more.  Jeez

If there's no moral dimension, I don't get what dick pics have to do with leadership.  You think the other players on the team are saying to themselves, "I'm not going to block hard for this guy, he sends dick pics over his phone"?

Because that also happened to Favre.  And every other player who's had a moment of stupidity, either real or rumor attached to their name. 

Think players on the Pats don't think Brady, his antics, comments, logos, etc are annoying?  But to my earlier point, win and all is well and forgiven.

Fitz simply hasn't played well enough to keep the starting job. Might as well find out what Geno is with 2 good receivers and an offense that's a better fit for him.

here's the thing though-- Geno is worse. You okay your best guy. Unfortunately for us that's fitz. If you don't know what Geno is by now you haven't been paying attention.

• 3 weeks later...

the blind fitz loyalists remind of the blind sanchez loyalists when at the point he was clearly a broken qb

the time to make the change is BEFORE we are eliminated from the playoffs not after

4 of 5 losses to some scrub teams and barely beating the sh*tty jaqs who at the time had not one a road game in about 1000 years

Where'd you go?

Archived